Undercover in Aylesbury
- Retail sales gain momentum in Oct. // Home Textiles Today;10/21/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the increase in the retail stores sales following the surge in consumer spending in October 2002. Importance of increased retail sales for home fashion industry; Average sales of departmental stores, discounters and redbook average.
- Williams-Sonoma launches West Elm store in Brooklyn. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;12/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p10
Highlights the launch of West Elm, the newest home furnishings store that has become a member of the Williams-Sonoma Inc., in Brooklyn. Location of the store; Features of the store; Designs of the store's merchandise.
- HOME & GARDEN. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p120
Features several retail stores selling house furnishings in Indianapolis, Indiana. Merchandise available at the Hedlund's Ace Hardware; Statuettes sold at Castings; Antiques at the Mobile Merchant.
- Boston's Bounties. Sheehan, Susan // Architectural Digest;Apr2003, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p78
Features several house furnishing shops in Boston, Massachusetts. Location of Stephen Score Antiques; Offer of Continental furniture at Carter & Co.; Description of the items available at Judith Dowling Asian Art.
- Heal's heads north. // Housewares;Aug/Sep2003, Issue 176, p42
Focuses on a store opened by furniture and housewares retailer Heal's in Manchester, England as of July 24, 2003. Products and accessories offered at the store; Structure and size of the store.
- Steamer Trading Cookshop. // Housewares;Sep2003 Supplement, p23
Presents information on Steamer Trading Cookshop, a Sussex, England-based housewares retailer. Description of its supplier partnerships; Various product demonstrations made for customers by the retailer; Professional training provided to employees for a better customer service.
- Home style directory. // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p72
Presents a directory of several house furniture shops in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- LOS ANGELES CLASSIC. // Architectural Digest;Mar2001, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p36
Provides information on Downtown, a house furnishings shop in Los Angeles, California. Range of its collection; Description of the items in the store.
- Stores join Sep. campaign. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;9/6/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the participation of 8,000 stores in the World Market Center's (WMC) second annual National Home Furnishings Month "Is it Home Yet?" consumer campaign to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in September 2010.
- Hot Shops. Grice, Rebecca; Hemphill, Meg; Levine, Lisbeth; Levy, Karen; Zipp, Alexis // InStyle;Dec2005, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p544
Presents information on various home furnishings stores in the U.S.