- ScS sees 7% growth. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that the like for like orders of store chain ScS has grown by 7% in the past six months ending March 31, 2000.
- ScS spreads South. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p4
Reports on the expansion of upholstery retailer ScS in Great Britain.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2005, Issue 5451, p5
Reports on news and developments concerning the furniture retail industry in Great Britain. Increase in factory gate prices; Upholstery retailer, ScS' opening of a superstore at Ravenhead Retail Park in Liverpool, England; Danish furniture retailer, Ilva's lease on the Marks & Spencer's...
- Raising the stakes at ScS. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2007, Issue 5569, p6
The article reports on the factors affecting the sales performance of furniture company SCS in Great Britain. Mike Browne, executive chairman of company, was cautiously optimistic about medium-term trading. The author also offers information about the financial performance of SCS. Reactions of...
- Mystery Shopper Middlebrough. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p10
Presents a shopping experience at SCS Co. in South Bank Centre in Great Britain.
- Profits soar in record year for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p4
Reports on the record pre-tax profits experienced by furniture distributor ScS Co. in Great Britain. Percentage of turnover; Average order value; Plans in opening new stores.
- ScS looks to the south. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p4
Reports that ScS chief executive Mike Browne sent staff at the Sunderland, England, office floral tributes to celebrate the opening of the firm's floatation at 112 pounds per share.
- ...while ScS sees policy pay off. // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p3
Reports on the plans of upholstery retailer ScS to expand after the store chain's policy of concentrating on margin rather than sales increased pre-tax profits despite a drop in like for like sales.
- Margin emphasis boosts ScS. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Highlights the financial performance of upholstery chain ScS for the six months period ending in June 1999.