Harveys rebranding bed departments
- The bells are ringing. Moore, Rebecca // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p23
Reports on the popularity of sleigh beds among furniture shoppers. History of sleigh beds; Design features of the beds; Reasons behind the renewed interest of shoppers in sleigh beds; Companies that manufacture sleigh beds; Average cost of sleigh beds.
- New Harveys chief. // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p6
Informs that Carolyn Simons is taking over the running of British store chain Harveys.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- A question of quality. Bennewith, Jeremy // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p12
Focuses on the budget sector of the bed market in Great Britain. Definitions of budget bed; Forecast decline in the budget bed business as well as evolutionary changes as customers become more affluent; Features of budget beds offered by furniture manufacturers.
- Wild West still lives in specialty sleep arena. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;4/8/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p105
Introduces bedding products at the Specialty Sleep Expo in Chicago, Illinois. Image of comfort of conventional bedding; Line of advertisement on platform bed mattresses; Strategy of advertisement producers on comfortable products.
- Power beds still big at retail. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;09/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the stable demand for grand-scale beds in the United States. Availability of so-called power beds at middle and upper price points; Strength of the bedroom category in several key cities; Resurgence of wall beds; Merchandising opportunities offered by power beds for retailers. ...
- Broad range of beds wins buyers applause. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Reports on trends in metal and wood beds, futons and daybeds in the U.S. as of October 2002. New designs and features; Target markets.
- Bedding producers offer hot values. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p19
The article reports on the blockbuster bedding market at the Las Vegas furniture market in Nevada. Bedding retailers found sharply priced and value-added lines galoes as well as some spectacular showroom presentations designed to inspire and entertain. Some of the bedding products launched at...
- Three go for the Ultimate. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p3
Reports that bed furniture company Silentnight Beds has announced the finalists for its 2000 Ultimate Partner Retailer of the Year Award.