Harrisbug, Pa., to Decide Fate of $125 Incinerator Issue
- Illinois' failure to revive subsidies has Foster Wheeler tallying losses. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/27/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30218, p2
Reports on the amount of Foster Wheeler Corp.'s write-offs following Illinois' failure to revive subsidies supporting waste-to-energy incinerators. Effect of the subsidies on company's municipal bond-financed projects; Steps taken to avert default on bonds for incinerator in Robbins, Illinois.
- Pennsylvania AG: Harrisburg Probe Almost Done. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2015, p1
Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane expects to finish her investigation of the Harrisburg incinerator bond financing fiasco soon, she told lawmakers.
- Growing New York County doubles its debt load with new GO issue. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on Orange County, New York's plan to issue $60 million in bonds in August 1997. Concerns about population growth; Population figures from the 1970s to the 1990s; Graph comparing the results of bond issuance from 1991-1996.
- High-yield scarcity helps sale of a nonrated sewer refunding in Alabama. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Reports on the growing popularity of high-yielding municipal bonds among investors. Bonds issue by Parish, Alabama in August 1997; Sale of New Orleans general obligation bonds; Prices.
- The Bond Buyer new-issue calendar. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p8
Presents a listing of municipal bond and note offerings announced in August 1997. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings; Negotiated bonds; Issuer; Description; Amount; Financial adviser; Maturing.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p12
Presents a listing of municipal bond offerings announced in August 1997. Bond offerings in Arkansas; Connecticut; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Texas.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p15
Reports on the results of negotiated municipal bond sales completed in July-August 1997. California Economic Development Financing Authority; Macon-Bibb County Urban Development Authority; Cohasset, Minnesota; Taxable issues.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p20
Reports on the results of competitive municipal bond sales announced in August 1997. Bond sale by Henry County, Alabama; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Kansas.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p22
Presents a listing of municipal bonds called in September 1997. Bonds in California; Colorado; Kansas; Michigan; Missouri; Oregon.