- The guru's guru. Shutte, Lesley // Director (00123242);Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p96
Profiles David Maister, a management consultant and author of `True Professionalism.' Background information on Maister.
- Some good advice. Heathcote, Andrew // BRW;6/15/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p86
The article presents an interview with David Maister, a practice management consultant in Australia. When asked about how he sees the professional-services firms in the country, he said that he saw much diversity in the country as well as he also saw in other countries. He also saw that the...
- Are All Consultants Corrupt? Webber, Alan M. // Fast Company;May2002, Issue 58, p130
Interviews professional-services firm expert David Maister, on the state of professional-services firms, their role in the current scandals, and the right way to be a professional. View on the current business scandals; Impact of ethics on the problem of professional services; Problems with...
- IDENTIFYING THE COMPANIES' COMPETITIVENESS THROUGH THEIR STRUCTURAL PROFILE: ROMANIA CASE. CUESTA, Felix; POPESCU, Catalin // Annals of DAAAM & Proceedings;Jan2009, p823
The objective of the investigation is to identify the company's profile from trade, retailing and finance sector in Romania, to identify their level of potential efficiency, according to the company structure coherence. To do so, we will use the Business Coherence MatrixÂ® developed by...
- Culture of Professionalism. Keeva, Steven // ABA Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p50
Interviews author David Maister. Impact of employee attitude on success; Lack of respect in law firms; Reason for the need of law firms to appoint practice group leaders.
- Mutual maisteration. Barber, David // Management;Feb98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p46
Focuses on service firm consultant David Maister's views on conducting businesses. Achievement of client's goals at minimum cost; Role of chief executives in creating excitement and enthusiasm; Advocation of strict adherence to ethical values; Adoption of the Maister principles by Australasian...
- Passionate about principles. // NZ Business;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on the beliefs of David Maister, former Harvard Business School professor turned worldwide consultant to professional services firms, on being a true professional. Reference to Maister's book `True Professionalism;' Statements from Maister; Suggested practical steps to be taken by...
- Shoebridge. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;5/29/95, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p72
Presents tips from marketing consultant David Maister for professional services marketers. Client-level marketing; Most effective broadcast techniques.
- Why we dislike some salespeople but like others. WILLIAMS, SAM // Inside Tucson Business;11/16/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p15
The article presents the six elements in buying a product or service including trust, budget, and wild card, in which David Maister, Harvard Business School professor, explored the nature of trust in his book "The Trusted Advisor."