More on Early Withdrawals and the Break-Even Frontier
- LETTERS. Bowtell, Tom; Holohan, Paul // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);3/26/2010, p19
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the March 12, 2010 issue about the PrintIT! programme, and the January 22, 2010 issue about the problems with the British government's tax deferral scheme.
- Letters to the editor. Bootland, John W.; Edwards, Esmond J.; Kermode, E. R.; Eley, Norman; Gollings, Dean; Matthews, Christopher; Heaford, J. A.; Welch, C. M. // Accountancy;Jan1978, Vol. 89 Issue 1013, p39
Several letters to the editors in response to previous articles including the effects of accounting for inflation, deferred tax problem, support for minimum salary, audit fees and "Integrated Training for Students" in the November 1977 issue are presented.
- The benefit of tax deferral and stepped-up basis... Fender, William E.; Miller, Milton // CPA Journal;Oct97, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p58
Provides information on the benefit of tax deferral and stepped-up basis in taxable portfolios and investments. Ways on how investors can benefit from deferred taxes or interest-free loan; Stepped-up basis; Benefits of tax deferral; Equivalent pre-tax rates of return; Design priorities for...
- The taxman speaketh. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;11/6/95, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p2
Reports on a package of tax cuts and policy changes being prepared by Governor George Pataki and Bureau of the Budget. Three state taxes to be cut; Comments from Commissioner Michael H. Urbach; Problem in Westchester County.
- Editor's note. O'Connor, Walter F. // International Tax Journal;Spring98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, pIII
Editorial. Focuses on whether deferral elimination can be used in tax policies in the United States. Reference to Stanley Surrey writing a paper on what he would do to defferal Information on the Treasury Department attraction to defferal; Details on the initiation of Subpart F in October...
- Final installment of deferred additional 1993 income taxes due. // National Public Accountant;Mar96, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p11
Announces the date of the third and final installment of deferred additional income taxes due 1993. Two options for taxpayers to pay the final installment.
- Report to Virginia debt advisory panel paints rosy picture. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;12/11/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30290, p4
States that Virginia has the capacity to authorize between $445 million and $450 million in tax supported debt from 1997 to 2007, while limiting total debt service to 5 per cent of state revenues. What the preliminary revenue projections for the 1999-2000 biennium show; What resulted in the...
- FRS 19 DEFERRED TAX. McNally, Bridget // Accountancy Ireland;Jun2002, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p23
Focuses on the impact of the deferred tax FRS 19 to companies in Ireland. Concept of timing difference; Recognition of deferred tax; List of exceptions permitted by FRS 19.
- Retirement Strategies: Compounding Savings. Williams, Rebecca C. // Advisor Today;May2000, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p52
Considers retirement planning as a financial concern for working Americans. Description on a `qualified' retirement plan; Example that illustrates the value of tax deferral and the power of compounding; Question that a financial professional might ask.