N.J. Nonprofit Health Outlook Neg: Moody's
- Dominican Sisters Family Health Service: Skilled care at home. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 21, pS16
Features the non-profit organization Dominican Sisters Family Health Service in New York City. Contact information; Assessment on the quality of care; Level of efficiency.
- Nonprofits. Barge, Jeff; Rostler, Suzanne // Crain's New York Business;1/23/95, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p38
Features several nonprofit health care organizations in New York City. Includes Centercare; Gay Men's Health Crisis; Greater New York Hospital Association; Jewish Board of Family & Children's Services Inc.; Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association; United Hospital Fund; Visiting Nurse Service...
- Charity champion. Hudson, Terese // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/05/97, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p48
Focuses on Coalition for Non-profit Health Care, a medical not-for-profit group headed by T.J. Sullivan. Objective of the organization; Members of the organization; Statement of Judy Pelham of Mercy Health Services on for-profit health system.
- Transforming Your Practice: What Matters Most. Gottlieb, Katherine; Sylvester, Ileen; Eby, Douglas // Family Practice Management;Jan2008, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p32
The article explores the transformation of the South Central Foundation (SCF) from the Indian Health Service to the Alaska Native Health Corp. in Anchorage, Alaska. It states that the SCF, a nonprofit health care system, used to be an inefficient health care system. However, after it moved into...
- HEALTH CARE CHOICES FOR PROFESSIONALS. // Gulfshore Business;May2012, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p33
The article offers information on Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida, a not-for-profit health organization in Florida that provides services in four areas including family care, children's care, women's care and dental care.
- Eskenazi Health Foundation. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/20/2014 Giving Guide, p36
The article offers information on Eskenazi Health Foundation, nonprofit organization in Indianapolis, Indiana, which raises philanthropic support to enable Eskenazi Health to provide quality health care.
- How Family-Friendly is:Hendricks Regional Health. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p28
Features Hendricks Regional Health, a non-for-profit, country-owned health care organization in Indianapolis, Indiana. Flexibility of the work arrangement; Child care; Family-friendly benefits.
- Vital community caregivers in need. Carrillo, Karen Juanita // New York Amsterdam News;11/22/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 47, p3
Reports on the nonprofit organizations in New York City attempting to provide the community with health care. Funding difficulties encountered; Response to community calls; Number of members.
- Alliance Healthcare takes a businesslike approach to funding nonprofits. Webb, Marion // San Diego Business Journal;05/17/99, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p1
Focuses on the efforts of Alliance Healthcare Foundation in funding the healthcare efforts of nonprofit organizations in San Diego, California. Alliance Healthcare's commitment to support programs that show promise in improving the healthcare needs of the poor; Company's plans of expanding a...