- you follow? // U.S. Catholic;Mar2012, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p10
The article features jokes from Twitter and the blogsphere about religion.
- A secular Scotland. Otton, Garry // ScotsGay Magazine;Jul2014, Issue 152, p6
The article offers information on the secularism in Scotland. Topics include the need for Scotland to welcome independence, the secular societies in the country and the large number of secularists in Facebook and Twitter. It also discusses the need for Scotland to have secular constitution that...
- FFRF lowers boom on flagpole prayer. // Freethought Today;Oct2014, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses the complaint letter sent by the Freedom from Religion Foundation (FFRF) Senior Staff Attorney Rebecca Markert, to stop the religious promotional event, "See You at the Pole", started on social networking service, Twitter, by Whitmer High School in Toledo, Ohio.
- Spamming the Good News. Gould, Meredith; Hope Cheong, Pauline; Barach, Rachel; Cooke, Phil; Thielman, Frank // Christianity Today;Jun2016, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p23
The article reports on the trends of Bible verses shared through microblogging website Twitter. Topics discussed include the statistics related to the Bible verses shared in 2015 by humans and bots, the several scripture passages which re the leading messages shared online which include...
- A Brief History of Twitter. Jenkins, Brian // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Apr2014, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p60
A timeline is presented of events following the launch of Web resource, Twitter in 2006.
- tweet BEAT. // Public Accounting Report;12/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p3
The article presents Twitter posts regarding the accounting profession.
- What's with teens and their Twitter, Gaga, Bieber, 'Glee'? Clubb, Shawn // Jefferson County Journal;8/10/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 32, pB3
This article discusses the topics and personalities that the younger generation find interesting, from the perspective of what is trending in Twitter.
- Twitter art. Bathurst, Matilda // Design Week (Online Edition);10/ 8/2012, p2
The article previews the #Twittbrief exhibition sponsored by the Twitter school of artists to be held in Shoreditch, London, England on October 18, 2012.
- Call them twits or tweets, just follow me! CHANDLER, MATT // Buffalo Law Journal;12/3/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 97, p3
The author comments on celebrities using the online social network twitter.