- Italian funds look ahead to participant choice. Kedzierski, Roberta // Pensions & Investments;5/29/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p14
Reports on efforts of Italy's pension funds to retain their clients once employees become free to choose their private pension plans. Plans of Fondenergia, the pension plan for energy workers, to add investment options to its offering of bonds; Built-in enticements to keep people in the...
- Bennelong/Avoca fund gets thumbs up from Zenith. Stewart, Tim // Money Management;9/8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p11
The article reports on the recommended rating awarded to Bennelong Avoca Emerging Leaders Fund by Zenith Investment Partners in Australia.
- Your Retirement Plan: Taking Stock. Mantock, Jeff C. // Indiana Business Magazine;May99, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p38
Offers advice on retirement plan investment. Tendency of younger investors to put more money into stocks than their older counterparts; Importance of determining income requirements, time horizon and risk tolerance when choosing an investment strategy; Average annual total return for large...
- Alternative assets investing slows. Williams, Terry // Pensions & Investments;1/26/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p25
States that the 200 largest pension funds in the United States continued to increase benefit money invested in alternative assets in 1997, but at a relatively slow pace. Percentage increase in equity real estate investments; Value of capital invested in buyout, venture capital and private...
- U.S. funds taking a new look. Price, Margaret // Pensions & Investments;7/12/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p21
Reports on the strategies of American pension fund managers in line with expected economic gains and political changes in Japan by 1994. Increase in Japan allocations; Creation of Japan-only portfolios; Investing in an index fund that avoids the Japanese market; Hiring of Japan-only...
- Social Factors Guide Some Fiduciary Investments. // American Bar Association Journal;Jun80, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p708
Suggests that investments by United States pension fund trustees are beginning to be guided by social factors that would have been considered incompatible with traditional risk and return considerations. Social investing practices; Social factors considered by investment managers.
- Standard slams 'double taxation' on lifetime limit. Phillips, James // Money Marketing;11/11/2004, p80
Reports on the application of double lifetime limit test on individual pension funds in Great Britain. Tax implications; Similarity of the method with double taxation; Likelihood that funds will grow while in drawdown.
- UK Government Said to Target Â£30B Public Asset Pools. Reeve, Nick // AiCIO News;2015, p1
The article reports on the initial talks among British politicians regarding fundamental public pension investment changes and reveals that the British government is targeting public sector pensions to create asset pools of 46 billion U.S. dollars.
- Contra Costa to Hit Global Markets. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;2/19/2010, p1
The article reports that the Contra Costa County Employees' Retirement Association (CCCERA) will follow a recommendation made by consultant Milliman to place more of its assets in global investments.
- Pension Funds Dispute Terror Study. // Investment Management Weekly;9/6/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the reaction of staff at public pension plans in the U.S. over a report linking public funds with investments in terrorism. Information on the report issued by the Center for Security Policy; Investment practices of public pension plans.