- Chicago Council Endorses Airline Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p36
Reports on the Chicago City Council's Finance Committee's endorsement of sale of revenue refunding bonds for American Airlines Inc. Structure of the bonds.
- Tulsa, Okla., Aims High With $877 Million Economic Plan. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p44
Tulsa, Oklahoma, leaders are pitching an $877 million bond proposal that would include $350 million to land a proposed jet assembly plant for Boeing Co. and $22 million to keep a maintenance base for American Airlines in the city. Although the proposed economic development plan is in its very...
- American Airlines Deal at LAX Enjoys Strong Play, Despite Par Call Concerns. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31345, p6
Focuses on issues related to the pricing of airport lease revenue bonds for American Airlines from the Los Angeles Regional Airports Improvement Corp. in California. Amount of the bonds; Appreciation of investors and issuers to the deal; Characteristic of the deal.
- High-Yield Focus: L.A. Deal for American Airlines Pumps Up the Volume. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31333, p26
Focuses on the high-yield bond market. Nonrated deals in 2002; Proposed issue of lease revenue offerings for American Airlines; Ratings of special facility airport revenue bonds issued by the city and county of Denver on behalf of United Airlines Inc.
- Port deal may clear runway for N.Y., N.J. airport bonds. Kruger, Daniel; Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;05/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30638, p4
Reports on two corporate-backed bond issues to pay for improvements at New York City-area airports. American Airlines' expansion of facilities at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport; Continental Airlines' projects at Newark International Airport.
- N.Y. Agency To Sell Air, WTC Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32025, p1
The article focuses on the New York City Industrial Development Agency (IDA) which has scheduled a public hearing for January 6, 2004 on the sale of up to $700 million of special facility revenue bonds for American Airlines Inc. and $475 million of Liberty bonds for 7 World Trade Center. The...
- Amerircan Airlines Repricing $1.15B Senior Credit Facility. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;4/13/2015, p22
The article reports on the plan of American Airlines to reprice and alter the collateral package for its 1.15 billion U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility which it originally obtained in September 2014.
- TWA Might Seek Chapter Eleven Today. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/10/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31054, p1
Presents an update related to the reports that Trans World Airlines (TWA) will be bought by American Airlines Inc. Impact of a possible TWA purchase on the expansion plans of Saint Louis and Kansas City, Missouri; Pricing of bonds at Saint Louis of a multimillion deal to include a mix of...
- Kansas City Working on Aid Package for American Airlines. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p7
Focuses on the advancement of plans by Kansas City, Missouri to establish a sales tax district around Kansas City International Airport. Target funds to be raised to help repay bonds the city planned to sell to help American Airlines Inc.; Establishment of the Kansas City International Airport...