- Baptist Fund Increases Faith in Corp. Bonds. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;03/20/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the plan of Louisiana Baptist Foundation to change its duration limits on bond maturities and increase its exposure to corporation bonds.
- Spokane Demands Info In Parking Garage Suit. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p32
Reports on a case concerning the bond issue of the Spokane Downtown Foundation. Terms of the bond issue; Structure of the bonds.
- Collegiate Housing Foundation Hits IRS With $350M Question. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p1
Reports on the Collegiate Housing Foundation's effort to have tax-exempt stats for its outstanding 350 million dollar bond. Examination of the foundation's non-profit status; Protection of the 17 bond issues of the foundation.
- Mayo Clinic set to tap market for $227 million in largest-deal ever. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30381, p3
Reports on Rochester, Minnesota's expected sale of a $227 million revenue bond for Mayo Foundation. Probable investor interest in the deal; Use of majority of the bond's proceeds; Corporate reorganization being planned by the foundation.
- Donations Accepted. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p31
Reports on the efforts of the officials at Children's Hospital to raise donations to augment a planned issuance of revenue bonds in Denver.
- Donor's Big Gift Could Spell Upgrade for Furman University. De Sue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;01/09/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31053, p5
Reports on the donation received by Furman University that could lead to an upgrade for its bonds in Greenville, South Carolina. Annual net income left by John Hollingsworth to the university; Use of the donations.
- Mayo, Building at Fast Pace, Is Dropped to AA by S&P. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31220, p3
Reports the downgrading of Mayo Foundation from the list of borrowers under the AA-plus category by Standard And Poor in Rochester, Minnesota. Issuance of the Mayo bonds by the Jacksonville Economic Development Commission; Sale of Saint Luke's Hospital to St. Vincent's Hospital; Impact of...
- IN BRIEF. // Third Sector;9/27/2011, Issue 677, p7
This section offers news briefs on the third sector in Great Britain as of September 27, 2011, including the plan to develop social impact bonds for charities, the launch of a website on community projects and the survival rate of social enterprises.
- Collegiate housing rated Baa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;06/16/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30663, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of Collegiate Housing Foundation's student housing revenue bonds in the United States. Worth of the issue; Rating outlook; School projects financed by the foundation.