Existing Home Sales At Record High
- LAS VEGAS NEW-HOME SALES FALL IN JULY. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 36, pP19
The article reports on the decline in new-home sales of Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2010.
- Sales slide, but industry confident. Gill, David // Home Textiles Today;06/04/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p20
Reports the decrease in housing sales in the United States from April 2000-2001. Causes for the decrease in the demand for houses; Reasons for the decline in mortgage applications for home purchases; Report from the National Association of Realtors.
- March housing goes out like a lamb. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p16
Reports on the business performance of the housing market in the U.S. Increase of mortgage rates; Decrease of the sales of various firms; Analysis on the market share.
- Existing Home Sales Rose 2.0% in Feb. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/26/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31850, p2
Reports on the increase in existing home sales in the U.S.
- Developers get caught short. Richardson, Patricia // Crain's Chicago Business;5/6/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p4
Reports the decline in the sales of suburban housing market in Chicago, Illinois. Number of housing development; Disadvantage of land scarcity and municipal restrictions in development; Length of time on the approval of affordable projects.
- Realtors report nine percent overall increase in Utah home sales. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/19/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the increase in the home sales in Utah. Growth rate; Percentage of condominium sales; Average price of homes.
- New York home sales rise in March, Q1. Reindhart, Eric // Business Journal (Central New York);5/14/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p7
The article discusses the increase on the rates of home sales in New York.
- Existing home sales plummet in June. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p21
Reports the sales performance of the housing market in the U.S. Impact of corporate scandals on the housing sector; Sales of existing homes; Factors affecting home sales.
- Salt Lake County home sales up but prices down and expected to fall. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/1/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p1
The article reports that according to the Salt Lake Board of Realtors, there was an increase in the sales of single-family homes during the fourth quarter of 2009, with more than 2,400 units sold, compared to 1,785 in the same quarter of 2008.