New Home Sales Slipped in September
- HOT STAT. // National Mortgage News;2/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p1
Presents graphs depicting on sales of single-family homes in the U.S.
- Fla. Home Prices Gain 10% in Dec. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p2
Reports on an increase in median sales price of existing single-family homes in Florida during the month of December 2001. Percentage increase in home sales in the state; Number of single-family homes sold in Florida during the month; Role of favorable interest rates in the state home sales.
- New Home Sales Fell 2.4% in Nov. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p2
No abstract available.
- Sale Concessions and Market Value: Solving the Appraiser's Dilemma. Allen, Paul R.; Shilling, James D.; Sirmans, C.F. // Appraisal Journal;Apr86, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p205
Examines the relationship between single-family house prices and atypical sale concessions. Contract contingencies and the valuation process; Model and data; Implications for appraisers.
- Home investment competition INTENSIFIES. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);4/11/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 8, pB1
In this article the author focuses on the home investments as demand of the distressed sales of single family homes that come under 100,000 U.S. dollars is increasing rapidly in the U.S.
- House sales, prices surge in Westchester. GOLDEN, JOHN // Westchester County Business Journal;4/21/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 16, p7
The article reports that there is 19 percent rise in the sales of single-family homes in Westchester County, New York in first quarter of 2014.
- New Home Sales Rise 1.5% To a 417,000 Annual Rate. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;4/24/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33900, p2
The article offers information regarding the 1.5 percent increase in the sales of new single family houses as reported by the Commerce Department.
- October New Home Sales Slip 0.3% to 368,000 Rate. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;11/29/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33821, p22
The article informs that the sales of new single family houses have dropped down by 0.3 percent in the U.S. in October 2012.
- VA May Privatize REO Management. Collins, Brian // Mortgage Servicing News;Feb2002, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Reports the preparation of the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) to announce a decision on the management and sales of single-family homes in Washington. Foreclosures generated by the VA loan guaranty program; Evaluation of private contractor bids by the VA; Schedule on the announcement of the...