New Jersey Gets Five Responses For Swap-Consultant Proposal
- CONSULTATION WATCH. // Employers Law;Oct2011, p5
The article enumerates various consultation projects of the British government, such as consultation on Health and Safety Executive (HSE) costs, consultation on disability employment programmes, and consultation on control of asbestos.
- The cost of clever people. Walker, David // Public Finance;9/2/94, p7
Discusses the continued use by government agencies in Great Britain of external management consultants in spite of the criticisms against the cost effectiveness of consultants. Large amount of money spent unnecessarily on employing consultants; Vagueness of consultants' language; Absence of...
- All the chancellor's men. Walker, David // Public Finance;07/04/97, p14
Profiles British Chancellor Gordon Brown's advisers. Includes Ed Balls; Sue Nye; Howard Davies; Intellectual roots of the advisers; New Labour government's attempt to translate academic economics to practical policy; Acceptance of American view on globalization; Preparation for the 1998 budget.
- Consulting game. // National Journal;9/20/97, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p1853
Reports on developments related to government consultants in the United States as of September 20, 1997. Increase in educational reform lobbying; Officers of the project; Administrator for legislative affairs at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Consulting game. // National Journal;12/13/97, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p2519
Reports on developments related to various government consultants in the United States. Creation of Wallman Strategic Consulting; Rise of Republican lobbying; Transfer of Intel Corp.'s policy experts.
- Dallas, Facing Deficits, Mulling Two Expensive Questions. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p56
Reports the reduction of the budget spending in Dallas, Texas. Percentage of budget shortfall; Plans to avoid majority approval of the proposed task increment package; Employment of consultants to weigh conflicting findings.
- Interlocal cooperation in Hungarian villages. Davis, Marilynne B. // Public Management (00333611);Aug97, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p19
Relates the experience of the author as a local government consultant for the ICMA Public Administration Program in town of Debrecen, Hadju-Bihar County, Hungary. Socioeconomic conditions; Influence of history on inability of local governments from working with each other; Development projects...
- Dublin Metro PPP moves forward. // PFI Report;Feb2002, Issue 60, p9
Reports that government advisors for the Dublin Metro public private partnership project in England will be announced in February 2002. List of legal and financial advisory firms; Role of the Rail Procurement Agency in the realization of the project.
- Santa Fe to Hire Consultant to Avoid Technical Default. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31062, p40
Reports the plan of the local government to hire a consultant for the reevaluation of the utility rate structure in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Insights on the water bond default article; Account of the bond covenant signed by the city; Financial situation of the city.