Auditor Hears the Call
- McCaskill calls for fast-track of Keystone Pipeline review. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;7/26/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 51, p7
The article informs that U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill has written a letter to U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for the fast-track review of the Keystone XL Pipeline, where McCaskill has been a strong supporter of the pipeline.
- McCaskill's wartime contracting provisions included in National Defense Bill. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;12/13/2012, Vol. 76 Issue 18, p4
The article focuses on the U.S. Act for Comprehensive Contingency Contracting Reform which is presented by U.S. Senate member Claire McCaskill and reports that the Senate has approved the legislation.
- McCaskill condemns Republicans for playing politics with national security. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;12/30/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 22, p5
The article reports that U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill condemns the Republicans for playing politics with the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START).
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR. // North County Journal;8/24/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 34, pB1
A calendar of events for the Missouri area in August 2011 is presented which includes a meeting of representatives from U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill at the Lewis and Clark Branch Library, the exhibit "Visie Van Amsterdam," by Gallery Visio, and a free concert by Super Jam at the Saint Louis Zoo...
- SEN MCCASKILL VISITS TORNADO-DAMAGED JOPLIN. Strauss, Daniel // Hill;5/25/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 72, p30
The article reports on Senator Claire McCaskill's visit in the tornado-stricken Joplin, Missouri.
- Working to stop inappropriate offers. // Missouri Ruralist;Dec2011, Vol. 151 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the measure introduced by Senator Claire McCaskill in Missouri to prevent owners of flooded properties from inappropriate offers to sell their properties to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Republican Primary Choice of this Nutcase May Save the Day for Democrats. // Moderate Voice;8/9/2012, p12
The article focuses on U.S. Representative Todd Akin who prevailed in the Republican Party (GOP) primary to face Senator Claire McCaskill in Missouri. Democrats believe that Akin have a serious vulnerability on how he has voted. It notes that the true ideological nature of Akin is likely to...
- McCaskill: Election this year is about rescuing the middle class. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;5/3/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 39, p1
The article presents information on the statement made by the U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill at a conference of the labor union United Food and Commercial Workers Local 655 in Clayton, Missouri that the election in the U.S. in 2012 will be a referendum on whether people of the U.S. want to...
- Machinists thank Sen. Claire McCaskill. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;4/7/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p23
The article reports on the check presented by the Machinists Non-Partisan Political League for the future campaign of U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill in Bridgeton, Missouri in 2011.