- Untitled. // New Yorker;4/28/1973, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p43
An excerpt from an article on Ronald Reagan's presidential nomination bid published in an issue of the "Washington Post" newspaper in the U.S. in 1973 is presented.
- RE-REGULATION RAG. // New Republic;5/18/87, Vol. 196 Issue 20, p5
Discusses the re-introduction of trade regulations during the administration of U.S. President Ronald Reagan. Reaction to the penalties announced by the Federal Communications Commission for broadcasters allowing obscene words on the radio; Trends in federal interference in the private sector;...
- Capitalism and Democracy Parting Ways. BUELL, JOHN // Progressive Populist;3/1/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p16
The author discloses the separation of democracy and free market. The author believes that capitalism and democracy blended in the U.S. under the presidency of Ronald Reagan, wherein he emphasized advanced technology and world trade as vital instruments of the free market. The author believes...
- Just Who Qualifies as a `Hero' Today? Rodriguez, Paul M. // Insight on the News;11/29/99, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p48
Offers observations on people who are qualified as heroes in the United States. Heroes chosen by the Democratic Presidential candidates; Heroes of the soul; Views on Ronald Reagan.
- The Man Who Would Be Reagan. Rauch, Jonathan // National Journal;10/30/99, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p3119
Focuses on Gary Bauer, a contender for the conservative nomination for president of the United States (US). His campaign funds; Career background of Bauer; Relation with former US President Ronald Reagan; Campaign platforms.
- REAGAN TODAY. McLaughlin, John // National Review;3/9/1984, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p23
Forecasts status of presidential candidates for the presidential election in the U.S in 1984. Comparison of status of country's President Ronald Reagan with presidential candidate Walter Mondale; Reasons provide by Reagan's supporters regarding retrieval of New York by Reagan; Observation of...
- Regan Addresses Rally Of Antigay "Born-Agains". // Advocate;10/2/80, Issue 302, p11
Focuses on the speech of presidential candidate Ronald Reagan during a convention participated by Christian fundamentalist in Dallas, Texas. Implications of the speech for the Christian fundamentalist; Attitude of Reagan toward the anti-gay movement.
- the free enterprise system. Rosenfield, Harry N. // Antioch Review;Summer1985, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p352
Discusses the concept of the free enterprise system in the U.S. Link between the success of the U.S. economy and the business competition in the country; Background on the government assistance given to businesses in the country; Corporate bailouts provided by the federal government to Chrysler...
- Marketing lessons from the Big 3. Randall, Richard // Central Penn Business Journal;12/1/2008, p11
The article presents the author's view on the bailout of General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co., and Chrysler Corp. by the U.S. government. It cites the use of corporate jets by the executives of these automakers in this time of economic turmoil. It mentions the lessons learned from the failure of...