Do outside directors and new managers help improve firm performance? An exploratory study in Russian privatization
- The FAST FIVE. Mowry, Matthew J. // Business NH Magazine;Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p14
Presents the five fastest growing businesses on the list of the Top 100 Private Companies in New Hampshire for the year 2003. ECopy; Diversified Optical Products; D.G.O'Brian Inc.; Brookstone Builders Inc.; Red River Computer Co. Inc.
- FAST-GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;10/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p18
Presents a chart depicting the list of growing private companies in San Diego, California.
- Dear Readers:. Katterjohn, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p4B
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the list of the fastest-growing private companies in Indiana and another on the winners of the Enterprise Award.
- Revival of display welcome but mobile will boost search. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;1/6/2011, p02
The article discusses the reasons for British advertising executives' prediction that display advertising will achieve the biggest growth in 2011, including developments in online platforms and rise of real time bidding.
- NEW EXECS ON THE BLOCK. Sandlund, Chris // Entrepreneur;Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p85
Discusses the trend towards and benefits to companies of hiring young executives. Potential for growth of the company; Use of executives' longevity in their jobs as a performance indicator.
- TOP MANAGEMENT, TECHNOLOGY, AND A COMPANY'S GROWTH. Szakonyi, Robert // Management Review;Feb89, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p52
Focuses on relationship between an effective top management team and high business growth. Examination of how the president and the top managers of manufacturing, marketing, and finance operate; Need for a company to direct and apply technology toward specific marketing or manufacturing needs. ...
- Aggressive Growth Strategy. Webb, Steve // National Real Estate Investor;Mar2003, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p16
Interviews Gregory Maloney, President of the Chicago, Illinois-based Jones Lang LaSalle Retail Group about his plans for the company. Career background; Operations and financial performance of the company; Views about the financial and business growth for the company.
- Inspired. Davis, Avram // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 28, p8
An interview with Roger McNamee, managing director and co-founder of Elevation Partners, is presented. He explains why there are several similarities between launching a musical band and building a company. When asked what other trends he sees in the future, McNamee refers to a huge growth. He...
- Ashurst kicks off international push. Sawyer, Donna // Lawyer;1/16/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that the law firm Ashurst has revealed plans to expand its offices throughout Europe and Asia in a bid to increase the amount of work generated outside London. International offices of the firm would eventually generate one-third of the total workload of the firm. Corporate,...