- How to rescue your graphic design project. Bahat, Dali // Sell!ng;May2002, p13
Part II. Presents steps on creating an attractive computer graphic design.
- Speeding graphic arts networks. Ledet, Sterling // Color Publishing;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p26
Discusses options for speeding up computer graphic arts networks. Software for fast network operations including CopyDoubler by Symantec Corp.; Cabling and alternative topologies; Hardware and protocols for typical graphic art networks.
- The ziggurat juggernaut. Nelson, Roy Paul // Communication World;Mar1996, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p33
Discusses the use of the stair-step approach to graphic design. Introduction to the modern stair-step approach; Classic shapes used in design pages; Variety of meanings of abstract steps; Advantages; Possibilities.
- Graphic Thoughts. Gray, Lance // EventDV;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p32
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating glossy text effects with the use of Photoshop.
- The Spirit of Gravity. Rockwood, Alyn // Computer Graphics World;Mar2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on the field of computer graphics. Applications of computer graphics in archaeology; Author's views on the trends in the development of computer graphics.
- PRE-BUILT GRAPHICS SOLUTIONS. Tecson, David // Millimeter;Jan2004, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p79
Features the ProductionBlox, a set of high-quality motion graphics. Threats to graphic houses; Opportunity to increase visual quality; Delivery of graphic beds.
- Transform more than one layer at a time. Palermo, Amy // Inside Photoshop;Oct2014, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p14
An answer to a question on resizing graphics that reside on separate layers is presented.
- Tucson-area graphic design firms. Trower, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;03/30/98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p18
Lists graphic design firms in Tucson, Arizona, ranked by 1997 graphics billings.
- Largest Indianapolis-area graphic design firms. Ritchie, Petra; Cullather, Sarah // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/23/98, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p23
Lists the largest graphic design firms in Indianapolis, Indiana, as ranked by number of local full-time artists/designers. Graphic design revenue in 1997; Specialties; Representative clients; Year established locally.