- Lights, funding, cut! Kalina, Paul // Bulletin with Newsweek;09/05/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6240, p96
Focuses on the future of the Australian film industry. Reasons for the ceasing of funds of the core activities of AFI (Australian Film Commission); Focuses of AFC; List of short films and videos sold to the market; Context of the discussion paper issued by Friends of the National Film and Sound...
- OUT AND ABOUT. // Millimeter;Dec2005, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p57
The article reports on several events in the film and video production industry. Frank Fletcher of A&C demonstrates the company's remote camera head, Power Pod which is one of the devices being considered for Scientific and Technical Academy Awards by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and...
- Projektionen der Sehnsucht: Saturn. Die erotischen Anfange der oesterreichischen Kinematogrofie. // Moving Image (15323978);Spring2009, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p253
The article reviews a video tape release of the short film collection "Projektionen der Sehnsucht: Saturn. Die erotischen Anfange der oesterreichischen Kinematogrofie" ("Projections of Desire, Saturn: The Erotic Beginnings of Austrian Cinematography").
- CASTING. // Back Stage (19305966);5/20/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 20, p18
The article offers information on several films, plays, music videos and other performing art shows that are under production in the U.S. and for which artists are being sought for casting. The short film "Truth Seekers" is about a dysfunctional family who discovers the truth about life before...
- Generation Extreme. Forte, Maria // Resource Links;Apr2005, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p53
Reviews the video "Generation Extreme," a collection of several acclaimed short films which was produced with the support of the National Film Board of Canada.
- QUICK FOCUS. Fulton, Charles // Videomaker;Oct2004, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p80
The article presents updates on video production in the U.S. as of October 2004. Film schools in the country have begun to adopt AG-DVX100A Mini DV and AJ-SDX900 DVCPRO Cinema camcorders from Panasonic. The Seventh Annual Art Museum Short Film and Video Festival of the Arizona State University...
- Bigger returns. // Sight & Sound;May2004, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p3
Editorial. Introduces the articles featured in the May 2004 issue of "Sight&Sound" magazine. Financing in the British film industry; Expansion of film-making opportunities; Magazine's policy of refraining from covering short films; Impact of DVD technology and PC editing on the film industry.
- Film & TV. // Back Stage;11/27/98, Vol. 39 Issue 48, p9
Announces casting calls and auditions for motion pictures and television in the United States in 1998. Search for an actress to appear in a public video recording in New York; Auditions for grandparents; Search for actors and actresses to appear in a short film.
- Short but sweet sixteen. Lawrenson, Edward // Sight & Sound;Jul2006, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p92
The article reviews "Cinema 16: American Short Films," a collection of short films released on DVD format.