- Hitachi discovers DVD. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;4/1/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p36
Features the dockable digital video disc-random access memory recorder from Hitachi. Specifications of the recorder; Cost and capabilities; Inclusion of a software for editing videos on a laptop personal computer.
- A REVIEW OF NEW PRODUCTS. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Sep2003, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p60
Describes several products for the digital processing of videos. Shake 3 on OS X software; Adobe Audition software; Wacom's Graphire3 pen tablets.
- Digital recorder system. // Video Systems;OCt2003, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p79
Focuses on improvements in RGB Spectrum's DGx line of digital recording systems. Addition of Windows-based software SuperVisor Virtual Control Panel; X-ray signals; Audio; Other features; Price.
- Time to try TiVo? TV tech update. // Good Housekeeping;Sep2004, Vol. 239 Issue 3, p92
Evaluates several digital video recorders in the U.S. TiVo; ReplayTV; Digital video recorder service through the digital cable box.
- Single-Chip Digital Set-Top Box Controller Enables 225 MIPS. Grossman, Steve // Electronic Design;06/12/2000, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p44
No abstract available.
- TiVo. Antonoff, Michael // Sound & Vision;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p52
Evaluates the Series2 digital video recorder from TiVo. Description; Features; Digital performance.
- digital bling. Pachal, Peter // Sound & Vision;Apr2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p29
Presents a comparison of digital electronics including RCA Lyra X3000 Portable Video Player, Toshiba Gigashot Hard-Disk Camcorder and Pioneer Inno Portable XM Radio.
- Face-based multiple instance analysis for smart electronics billboard. Chen, Duan-Yu; Lin, Kuan-Yi // Multimedia Tools & Applications;Jul2012, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p221
This paper introduces a visual-based system, which can count the number of viewers and recognize their gender in front of an electronic billboard in real-time video streams. The viewers actually watching an advertisement are captured via frontal face detection techniques. To count the number of...
- SINCE YOU ASKED. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p81
The article focuses on the application of digital video recorders (DVRs) and network video recorder (NVRs) on video systems and analog cameras. It states that DVRs cannot use analog cameras but they can handle large amount of video recording due to their maximum storage capacity. Moreover, DVRs...