A human canvas
- Substance & Integrity. Kent, Norman // American Artist;May1964, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p3
The author claims the paintings characterizing the late nineteenth and the early twentieth century were made by professional artists who were still traditional.
- Young ARTIST. // Arts & Activities;Apr2001, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p29
Presents an article about being an oil painter at the age of 8. Age when the author started in art; Description on her work; Her goal as an artist.
- FEATURE ARTIST. JOOYOUNG CHOI // Kartika Review;Fall2012, Issue 14, p50
Several photographs depicting various art works by artist JooYoung Choi including Where is My daughter, Grow Grow Grow, and Blue Girl on Fire are presented.
- TEEN ART gallery. // 21st Century;Nov93, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p24
The article presents images of paintings by artists in various art galleries in the U.S.
- Hogarth's Mad King and his Audiences. Stevenson, Christine // History Workshop Journal;Jan2000, Vol. 1999 Issue 49, p24
Examines the liquid paintings created by artist Hogarth. Brief information on his painting; Representation of an encyclopedia of lunacy in his works; Comments on Hogarth's works; Concept behind the painting.
- Exhibition commentary. // ArtAsiaPacific;1998, Issue 17, p80
Presents paintings by various artists. Includes `The Magenta Chorus,' by Ha Tri Hieu; `Obsessions,' by Christopher Cheung; `Sun Shower' by Liu Qinghe.
- WINDOW. Kaite Yang // Heart Views;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p61
An image of the ALCHEMY INSIDE painting done by artist Kaite Yang is presented.
- ARTIST'S NOTE. Rossi, Stefani // Ruminate Magazine;Summer2011, Issue 20, p26
In this article, the author reflects on her craft as a painter and introduces her artworks which are published within the issue.
- Letter. // Art Bulletin;Mar1984, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p155
Presents ideas on painters and painting.