On guns, Obama preaches to the choir
- Obama's Efforts. // Outdoor Life;Apr2011, Vol. 218 Issue 4, p10
The article presents comments on how U.S. President Barack Obama handles sportsmen issues such as not getting on gun bills.
- Troops Denied Right to Carry; Seniors, Vets Targeted by Federal Gun Grab. HOAR, WILLIAM P. // New American (08856540);8/24/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p41
Corrections to several articles are presented including "Military says no to arming servicemen at U.S. bases" in McClatchy Newspapers on July 22, 2015, the U.S. President Barack Obama's comments on gun control reported by BBC on July 24, 2015, and by "Los Angeles Times" on July 18, 2015.
- Poll: Americans Favor Obama's Gun Control Proposals. BURDETTE, WHITNEY // State Journal (WV);1/25/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p3
The article reports the approval of the Americans to the gun control proposal of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Pres. Obama visits Mpls promoting gun-control measures. Reeves, Mel // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;2/14/2013, Vol. 79 Issue 29, p1
The article informs that U.S. President Barack Obama has visited Minneapolis to promote gun-control measures and to limit gun violence.
- President Obama Signs Two New Executive Orders on Gun Control. SHAN, JANET // Moderate Voice;8/30/2013, p11
An excerpt from U.S. President Barack Obama's executive order on gun control in the U.S. is presented.
- THE GUN DEBATE. Smith, Patricia; Ross, Brooke // Junior Scholastic;2/18/2013, Vol. 115 Issue 14, p6
The article focuses on gun control in the U.S. including initiative taken by U.S. President Barack Obama, the Second Amendment and use of AR-15 rifle.
- White House Plan to Reduce Gun Violence. // Congressional Digest;Mar2013, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p8
An excerpt is presented from "Now Is the Time: The President's Plan to Protect Our Children and Communities by Reducing Gun Violence," a January 2013 document from the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Gun control plans boil down to one issue. Connor, Richard // Fort Worth Business Press;1/21/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p28
The author reflects on the federal gun control measures proposed by the President Barack Obama in a bid to curb gun violence in the country.
- Last-ditch Obama pitch as gun control bill teeters. Parnes, Amie; Bolton, Alexander // Hill;4/9/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the address given by U.S. President Barack Obama at the University of Hartford in Connecticut to gain support for a gun control bill in the U.S. Senate.