- Parks & woodland. // Digital SLR Photography;Jul2013, Issue 80, p60
The article offers tips on photographing park wildlife. Parks are considered as good places to enhance photography skills. The author advises photographers to keep aperture like f/4 to generate a shallow zone focus. He suggests forest habitat to photograph squirrels. He also offers ideas on...
- Aquarium Photo Safari. Walter, Garry // PSA Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p26
This article presents the author's experience in aquarium photography. He explained the reason for his involvement in aquarium photography. The author is an experienced wildlife photographer. His aquarium photography stint started when he took a position at the Newport Aquarium as an educator....
- Wildlife Portraits. // PSA Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p35
Offers tips on novice wildlife photography. Advantages of professional wildlife photographers; Use of zoos in making photographic portraits; Use of trained animals.
- How To Enter The 1992 National Wildlife Photo Contest. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Dec91/Jan92, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p32
Presents the guidelines for the 1992 National Wildlife Photo Contest. Cash prizes; Rules, including that the contest is open to all amateur photographers; Categories for entries; Contact information.
- GHOST Bears. // PSA Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p29
Describes an experience of photographing the Ghost Bear, or Spirit Bear in British Columbia. Difficulty in photographing the bear; Recommended photography equipment; Contact number.
- Stalking small. Bauer, Erwin A. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Jun/Jul91, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p10
Presents a photo essay with text on `spermophiles,' (a name that means seed-eaters) or ground squirrels. Photographing ground squirrels; Role in North American ecology; Descriptions of various kinds of ground squirrels.
- Showcase. Nair, Aswathi // Smart Photography;May2013, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p38
A personal narrative is presented in which the author shares his interests in photography of animals and pursuing wild life photography as his hobby along with several photographs of animals taken by the author.
- Essential kit for shooting wildlife. // Digital SLR Photography;Jul2013, Issue 80, p56
The article offers ideas on what to use when photographing wildlife. It describes the factors to consider when choosing camera lens, such as focal range and compression. The author cites the essential accessories for wildlife photography, including tripod, tripod head, beanbag, and power grip....
- Photography In The National Parks: Shooting From The Car, Is It The Best Way To Get The Money Shot? // National Parks Traveler;11/12/2013, p1
In this article, the author shares tips for wildlife photography. He suggests that photographer should take photos by staying in the car, ensure that they are 100 yards from wolves and grizzlies and follow the rules of parks. He also recommends that photographers should not stop in the road,...