- Speedy coffee making. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/22/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4464, p143
The article evaluates Cafitesse 60 coffee machine from Douwe Egberts and offers information on features, advantages and cost.
- Worktables & shelves. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p57
Provides tips to food service managers on selecting worktables and shelves. Worktable construction; Thickness of stainless steel used; Wire shelving; Molded and polymer shelving; Ease of cleaning; Maximizing of available space.
- Sara Lee: prices takes caffeine hit. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p42
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based food company Sara Lee Corp. has raised prices on its roasted ground coffee products. Price per can; Brands that were affected by the price increase; Factors impacting the price increase; Way to increase revenue; Sales generated by Sara Lee's Senseo single...
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p92
Lists several products used in the food service industry as of August 15, 2002. Specialty Coffee Beverage System from Douwe Egberts; Bake n' Ship baking trays from Laminating Technologies LLC; EZ-Cater Cart from Ez-Cater Inc.; Liberty Drinkware from Carlisle.
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2003, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p142
Presents several products used in the food service industry as of May 2002. Retherm/Food Holding Oven from alto-Shaam; Antimicrobial shelves from Eagle Group; Foodhandling gloves from Foodhandler.
- FOR THE SAKE OF SAFETY AND APPEARANCE: SHIP-SHAPE SHELVING. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p122
Offers a look at the kinds of shelving used at food service operations of four schools in the United States. Laurel School District in Mississippi; Midland Independent School District in Texas; Northside Independent School District in San Antonio, Texas; Chatahoochee Elementary School in...
- Cambro. // Food Service Europe & Middle East;8/22/2014, Issue 4, p57
No abstract available.
- DISPENSING & SERVING. // Equipment Solutions;Aug2005, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p23
Evaluates several equipment used in food dispensing and serving in the U.S. in 2005. Boat-shaped bowls from Fortessa; Alto-Shaam five-shelf merchandiser from Alto-Shaam; Connolly Roll-A-Grill Bun Box from NEMCO Food Equipment; Martini glasses from Lancaster Colony Commercial Products Inc.
- On the market. Bignold, Dan // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4296, p42
Features several food products and equipment available in the food service market, as of October 2003. Smoked salmons from Halliday & Lloyd; Crosse & Blackwell condiment sticks from Premier Foods; Cafitesse 700 bean-to-cup machine from Douwe Egberts.