FOOD IN REVIEW
- Tampa Maid Foods management promotes four. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/5/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p138
Reports on appointments of executives at Tampa Maid Foods Inc. Promotion of Clare Bailey to the post of manager, culinary services; Appointment of Kathy Boschee as director of sales management; Appointment of Lee Anne Hilsman as director of marketing.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p36
The article features several food and food-related products. The line of Shrimp Jammers from Tampa Maid are filled with real cheese and coated in a seasoned breading which can be served as an appetizer or main course offerings. The pizza delivery bag from American Metalcraft features insulation...
- TAMPA MAID Rolls Out Gourmet Stuffed Flounder. // Frozen Food Age;Oct2007, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p10
The article features the Gourmet Seafood Stuffed Flounder from Tampa Maid.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/1/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p56
Presents several products used in various restaurants in the U.S. Product marketing; Features of Dipt'n Dusted Louisiana Crawfish Tail by Tampa Maid Foods Inc.; Usability of Wilbur Curtis Digital Coffee Grinders.
- FOOD IN REVIEW. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p104
Introduces several food products. Hot dog from Farmland Foods; Coconut macaroons from Bake n' Joy; Dipt'n Dusted shrimp from Tampa Maid Foods Inc.
- Harvest Creations From Tampa Maid. // Southeast Food Service News;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p15
The article offers information on the Harvest Creations Fried Bella Mushrooms from Tampa Maid Foods Inc.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2003, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p80
Features several cookery products. Monster size coated fish fillets from Icelandic USA; Oven-ready Popcorn shrimp from Tampa Maid; Chai Cider beverage from Oregon Chai.
- What's Next. // Progressive Grocer;Sep2011, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p194
The article previews several fresh and prepared food products for consumers, which include Gerber's Graduates Grabbers puree pouches, Tampa Maid's Dipt'n Dusted Calamari Rings, and organic bananas from Organics Unlimited.
- TAMPA MAID DIPT'N DUSTED CALAMARI. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p56
'Dipt'n Dusted Calamari,' from food products company, Tampa Maid have a quick cooking time and also come in oven-ready varieties for operations without a fryer.