AND KEEPS CUSTOMERS ON-SITE: Anixter's f/s upgrade means productivity & profits
- Totally Automated Cashless System. // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p11
The Anixter Inc. headquarters building in Glen View, Illinois, near Chicago, was not only built with speedâ€” five months to construct and occupy â€” but overcame a series of challenges to produce an impressively innovative business dining cafe design. The operation also uses a fully...
- Modular Kitchen & Servery Save Space, Cost. // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p16
Describes the modular kitchen/servery unit manufactured by Toska Foodservice Systems, which is being used by Anixter International in its headquarters. Features of the unit including walk-in refrigeration, storage, induction cooking equipment, beverage containers, salad bar and a counter.
- Kitchens. Jurt, June; Margonelli, Peter // House Beautiful;Feb94, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p104
Presents photographs of domestic kitchen and dining areas. Emphasis of curves by designer Charles Morris Mount; Integration of cooking and entertaining by Richard FitzGerald; Kitchen of apartment of Skip Boling; Pristine layout of Hollywood producer Pamela Robinson Specktor.
- Where Cubans Cook. SILVERMAN, ELLEN // Saveur;Mar2013, Issue 154, p28
An essay on the kitchens of Havana, Cuba is presented. It offers a description of the different kitchen settings of the inhabitants of Havana ranging from the simplest to the large, airy cooking and dining spaces. The author marvels at the kitchen furnishings he saw and photographed, including...
- Brighter & Lighter. // Country Living;Mar2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p108
Focuses on the custom-designed kitchen, dining area and patio which were added to a circa 1960s prefabricated Connecticut house by home-furnishings business partners John David Hunter and Bob Winston.
- Taste of Baltimore. // Washingtonian Magazine;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p95
Presents information on several restaurants in Baltimore, Maryland. Parking at Samos; Contact number at Kali's Mezze; Cuisine at Wine Market; Description of the dining room at The Ambassador; Setting at Petit Louis; Information on Tapas Teatro.
- H&G's top dining settings. // Australian House & Garden;May99, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p54
Offers advice with regard to dining settings for combined kitchen/dining space. Choosing chairs; Lighting; Choosing a dining table; Decoration trends.
- A Star Kitchen Is Born. // Log Home Living;Dec2014, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p70
A photograph of a kitchen and its adjacent dining area featuring subtleties that meld into one remarkable space, an elegant mix of wood tones and the unexpected way the ceiling planks are perpendicular to the floor planks is presented.
- Side Dishes. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p28
Reports developments in food service as of March 2002. Design of a tea ceremony room for the International Space Station; Campaign for the Mr. Pita chain store; Premise behind the show Behind the Glass 2: The Last Beef Steaks.