RA INITIATIVES HYPE USTA VENUE
- Game, set, match, Restaurant Associates. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/29/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p40
Focuses on the recipes offered by Restaurant Associates Corp. for the fans to flock at the 2005 U.S. Open Championships in Flushing, New York. Inclusion of a new barbecue kiosk; Focus of the caterer in providing flavorful and international foods; Offer of Indian food and a falafel stand;...
- Lob-ster anyone? Sportservice courts food lovers at US Open. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/08/97, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p29
Cites changes in food service operations at the 1997 US Open Tennis Tournament in Flushing Meadows, New York. Different foodservice operation engineered by Sportservice Corp. and B.E. Sports; Opening of Racquets restaurant to the public; Permanence of the US Open Club.
- Food-Court Critic. Sachs, Adam // Tennis;Sep2005, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p56
The article presents information on several restaurants that will serve at the U.S. Open.
- US Open report: Intrigue in Flushing Meadows. Rothlein, L. // Women's Sports & Fitness;Sep89, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p28
Discusses reasons why women's tennis may be at the cusp of a very exciting era. Sets the stage for the US Open.
- Advance to the Rear. Del Pizzo, Nancy // Tennis;Apr99, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p22
Presents a guide on the advanced ticket-purchase options for the 1999 United States (US) Open Tennis Tournament. Move made by the US Tennis Association; Prices.
- The 1986 US Open Guide. // Tennis;Sep86, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p31
An exciting package that includes Ivan Lendl's thoughts on his big 1985 win at Flushing meadow, an assessment of John McEnroe's chances, a colorful look at the Open's court personalities, an in-depth profile of defending doubles champions Ken Flach and Robert Seguso, hints on throwing an Open...
- 1987 US Open: Navratilova & Lendl defend... Bodo, P. // Tennis;Nov87, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p108
Looks at the 1987 US Open tennis tournament where Martina Navratilova and Ivan Lendl defended their US Open titles. How other players fared. INSET: Key US Open results.;USA climbs above CBS' clutter (USA....
- Confessions of a US Open ball boy. Preston, M. // Tennis;Sep88, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p85
Recounts the author's experiences as a ball boy at the 1987 US Open. Orientation; Rules.
- Handicapping the field at Flushing Meadow. Preston, M. // Tennis;Sep88, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p71
Summarizes the standing of the tennis pros in the upcoming US Open. How they have played this year; Predictions on the winners.