CONGRESS SEEKS CURB ON ANTIBIOTICS
- The Capitol runaround. Silverstein, Ken // Scholastic Update;11/5/93, Vol. 126 Issue 5, p16
Looks at the daily routine of Representative Sherrod Brown of Ohio. Jogging in the morning; Workout; Meetings and conferences; Social functions.
- Do the right thing; win back the voters. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;03/24/97, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p10
Opinion. Comments on developments involving Congressional representatives from Ohio. Lorain representative Sherrod Brown's suggestion that campaign finance probes should include Congress and the White House; Representative Ralph Regula's promotion of the Ohio Canal Corridor as a federally...
- Worksite health plans rewarded. Flynn, Gillian // Personnel Journal;May94, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p148
Introduces the Resolution 372, a response to President Bill Clinton's health-reform bill. Bill introduced by Representative Sherrod Brown; Offering of discount premiums to employers.
- Ohio Dems: Chamber doctored photo in ad. Lederman, Josh // Hill;12/2/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 166, p14
The article reports on the accusation made Democrats in Ohio against the U.S. Chamber of Commerce for doctoring a photograph of Senator Sherrod Brown in a television advertisement that it is showing against him.
- Bill would limit banks in derivatives market. Brush, Silla // Hill;3/31/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p11
The article reports on the aim of Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown to limit big banks from prevailing the multitrillion-dollar derivatives market in the U.S.
- White vs. Brown. // Human Events;5/27/94, Vol. 50 Issue 20, p20
Features Ohio freshman Democratic Representative Sherrod Brown and Lorain County Prosecutor Greg White as protagonists in Ohio's 13th District. Background; Brown as a `comeback kid'; White as a first-class opponent.
- Q&A with Brown. White, Tim // Ohio Farmer;Feb2011, Vol. 307 Issue 2, p7
An interview with U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown, the first legislator in Ohio to sit on the Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee serving as chairman to the subcommittee on Hunger, Nutrition, and Family Farms, is presented.
- Our hero. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p10
Commends the decision of Ohio 13th District legislator Sherrod Brown to discuss the delays of the November 2000 election ballot recount in Florida.
- Proposal for licensing of home infusers. // Drug Topics;5/22/95, Vol. 139 Issue 10, p7
Reports on Representative Sherrod Brown's sponsorship of a bill that would require home infusion providers to be licensed by their state and meet standards that include DUR and coordination of care with the patient's physician. Measure to ban medical referrals to home infusion providers in...