OPEN MORE HOURS: Staff cafe grabs more sales share
- Battle of the breakfasts. Gunn, Jessica // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/3/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4398, p14
Presents information on the cost of breakfasts served at several restaurants in England. Carmen's Cafe in London; The Wolseley in London; Little Chef in Surrey.
- Wyeth Cancels Hedgehog Collaboration with Curis. Turner, Tiffany // BioWorld Today;3/11/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p2
This article reports on the decision by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals to terminate its collaboration agreement with Curis Inc. in the U.S. in 2008. The agreement focused on the preclinical development of small-molecule and protein Hedgehog agonists for stroke and cardiovascular indications. Shares of...
- State Enforcement Actions Against Pharmaceutical Pricing Practices. Abascal, Manuel A. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2003 Q3, p1
The article discusses the legal actions being taken by the federal government and state attorneys general against pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. The article discusses cases such as Abbot Laboratories Inc. and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Inc. being sued for falsely inflating prices. The article...
- Alzheimer's Drug Boosts Elan's Stock. // Bioworld Week;5/28/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p2
The article reports that the plan of Elan Corp. PLC and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals to begin Phase III testing of their immunotherapeutic candidate bapineuzumab for mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease in the second half of 2007 has boosted trading values of Elan's stocks. The reports says that Elan's...
- Menus that Hit a Sweet Note. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Nov2014, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p122
The article discusses the addition of coffee and dessert offerings at museums. Topics explored include the commitment of Cafe Play at the Children's Museum in Tacoma, Washington to serve a variety of baked goods, the availability of organic dessert and gourmet food options at museum cafes, and...
- Wyeth resumes delivery of Enbrel. Levy, Sandra // Drug Topics;8/5/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 15, p22
Reports the decision of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals to resume the regular delivery of the drug Enbrel for rheumatoid arthritis. Effect of the interruption of delivery; Discussion on the effectiveness of the drug; Advice to patients on how to be ensured of uninterrupted therapy.
- Wyeth updates HRT labels. // Drug Topics;9/16/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 18, p8
Reports that Wyeth Pharmaceuticals has revised the package inserts for its drugs Prempro, Premphase and Premarin. Reflection of safety information from the Women's Health Initiative (WHI) study; Consideration of alternative treatments when using the drugs for the prevention of postmenopausal...
- NEW DOSING. // Drug Topics;6/2/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 11, p77
Reports on the dosing regimen for Zosyn from Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in the U.S. Approval given by the Food and Drug Administration; Changes in the indication.
- LATELINES. // Drug Topics;11/17/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 22, p11
Presents news briefs related to drugs in the U.S. as of November 2003. Lawsuit filed by the California Pharmacists Association against the California Department of Health Services for slashing MediCal reimbursement rates; Temporary delay in the shipment of Wyeth Pharmaceutical Inc.'s...