Look good, show off
- Open & shut case. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2008, Issue 5602, p16
The article examines the development of bedroom cabinetry with an assessment of the latest designs and features available in the British market. Winsor Furniture's Serenity range comes with a dovetailed secret drawer and traditional jointing. Charles Barr Furniture produces all their ranges in...
- Charles Barr signs over Sandy factory. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p8
The article reports on the furniture factory in Bedfordshire, England owned by furniture manufacturer Charles Barr Furniture Ltd. which has been sold to a manufacturer.
- LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2009, Issue 5655, p16
The article evaluates several products including the Bergen unit furniture from Bentley Designs Ltd., the television (TV) and media cabinets from Ercol Furniture Ltd., and the TV tables from 4 Living Furniture.
- Forestry commission. Birch, Amanda // Building Design;11/8/2002, Issue 1555, p12
Focuses on the building design of the Ercol furniture factory. Design of the project from architect Horden Cherry Lee Architects; Inspiration of a pavilion style of the building from a form of museum; Materials and sources used. INSET: View from the floor.
- Finetuned bergere takes pride of place at Ercol's `At Home'. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p2
Describes the bergere sofa launched by Ercol during the 1998 At Home exhibition held in Great Britain. Models available; Design used for its upholstery.
- Ercol's ...10,000 giveaway. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p7
Reports on furniture maker Ercol's marketing strategy where it plans to give away furniture as prizes. Firm's advertisements featuring actress Zoe Wannamaker.
- Ercol invests in delivery service. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p12
The article reports on the decision of Heritage British furniture manufacturer Ercol Furniture Ltd. to upgrade its trucks used to deliver its products to retail customers in Great Britain.
- Royal opening for Ercol's Â£20m new HQ... // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p5
Reports on the opening of Ercol Furniture's factory and showroom in Buckinghamshire, England.
- ...As residents oppose plan for old site. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p5
Reports on reactions to the plan to build houses on the former factory of Ercol Furniture in England.