- Outside looking in. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p23
The article reports on Spoga, the International Trade Fair for Sport, Camping and Garden Lifestyle. The exhibition held at Cologne, Germany from September 5-7, 2004. Some 640 companies gathered at the Spoga exhibition to show off their latest designs and almost 48,000 people from 102 countries...
- Outdoor furniture segment shows sizzle. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/7/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p43
The article reports on the popularity of the outdoor furniture segment of the furniture industry. The strength of the segment was seen at the 2006 summer and casual furniture market in Chicago, Illinois. Upscale products were offered including an outdoor console that holds a giant flat-screen...
- ANTIQUE GARDEN FURNITURE SHOW & SALE. // Garden Design;Apr97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
The article reports on the Antique Garden Furniture Show & Sale to be held in Bronx, New York City on April 24-27, 1997. Although it is just five years old, the New York Botanical Garden show has become popular among dealers including Joan Evans, Pam and Gene Martine and Barbara Israel. Some of...
- Willamsburg licensees plan major launches. // Home Accents Today;Jan2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p104
The article announces the debut of Williamsburg For All Seasons licensees' product lines at the January 2008 Atlanta and Dallas markets. The licensees' product introductions will focus on holiday and garden themes. A collection of garden accessories inspired by the design resources of the town's...
- OUTSIDE THE LINES. Ellis, Kristine // Casual Living;Apr2011, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on the forthcoming opening of the first full season of the Dream Backyard at Fruehauf's Patio and Garden in Colorado in 2011. It is stated that the Dream Backyard permanent home and garden show will display the products of more than 20 outdoor-living-related industries in the...
- DALLAS MARKET CENTER RELAUNCHES THE GARDEN DISTRICT AS OUTDOOR LIVING. // Giftware News;Jun2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p217
Reports on the relaunch of the Garden District as Outdoor Living exhibition by Dallas Market Center during its International Gift & Home Accessories Market in Texas. Expansion of Unique Stone's exhibition of garden products; Involvement of Outdoor Living in the Island Escape party; List of...
- Rosebrock at Brown Jordan. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p4
Reports the recruitment of Lou Rosebrock in Brown Jordan International as executive vice president of marketing and product management in Florida. Career profile of Rosebrock; Promotion of Bill Echols to president of retail market division.
- 2012 DESIGN EXCELLENCE AWARDS. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;May2012, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p50
The article announces that Gloster Furniture was the recipient of the Top Design Excellence Award in 2011.
- Gloster Furniture grows into its Chelsea garden. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p33
Features Gloster Furniture's stand at the 1998 Chelsea Flower Show in Great Britain. Theme of contrast of the stand; Gloster as winner of the 1998 Furniture Industry Award for Design and Innovation for its Riviera deck chair.