- Gustavian debuts line for children. Russell, Thomas // Kids Today;Sep2005, p31
Reports on the expansion of the high-end youth and children's furniture of case goods producer Gustavian in London, England. Introduction of high-end youth and children's furniture; Plans of the company to show between five and ten pieces of bedroom furniture, cribs and upholstered chairs in its...
- Occasional. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2005, Issue 5434, p14
Introduces several home furniture. Masur birch veneer from Fauld's Deco collection; Arena bookcase from G Plan Cabinets; New England collection of occasional furniture from P. Ruddiman.
- The Budji Collections. // Contract;Jan2001, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p20
The article evaluates the Budji Collections' home furniture.
- Atlanta Made. MOWRY, LISA // Atlanta;Jul2013, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p56
The article profiles Atlanta, Georgia-based Kolo Collection, which offers upscale outdoor furniture.
- Santarossa gets the Midas touch. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p2
Focuses on Italian group Santarossa's Modern and Classic ranges of furniture to be launched by furniture agent Midas Collection in September 1999.
- Q Collection sets green fabric line. // Furniture/Today;5/7/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p14
The article reports on the launching of the eco-friendly contract fabric line of Q Collection, manufacturer of furniture and textile designs in New York. It will be displayed on the International Contemporary Furniture Fair from May 19-22, 2007. The collection is made in North America with 100...
- Moe's retail division wins two awards in Vancouver, B.C. // Furniture/Today;10/6/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p80
The article announces that the company Moe's Home Collection has been named as Best Independent Furniture Store and Best Antique/Reproduction Furniture Store by readers of Vancouver, British Columbia based lifestyle and entertainment publication "The Georgia Straight" as of October 2014.
- Sewing table dishes up flexible creative space. Devine, Nancy // QUILTsocial;2015, Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on the Studio Collection Sewing and Design Table for sewers or quilters.
- Broyhill Home Collections store to close. ENGEL, CLINT // Furniture/Today;2/3/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the closure of a 20,000-square-foot, two-level showroom of the company Broyhill Home Collections located in Blowing Rock, North Carolina in January 2014 along with the company's showroom located in Hickory and Granite Falls, North Carolina.