- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- Clarkes call an EGM to oust Silentnight bosses. // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p1
Reports on the plans to dismiss executives, Bill Simpson and Keith Ackroyd from Silentnight Holdings by the company's family owners. Significance of the plans to oust the executives; Background of the control dispute at the company.
- Julie Leivers takes over at Silentnight. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;8/26/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the selection of Julie Leivers as group marketing director by Silentnight Group company in Great Britain. Effectivity of the appointment; Job responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Brand new role at Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p1
Reports the appointment of Andrew Clark as executive at Silentnight Beds, in Ducal Parker Knoll, and Stag, subsidiaries of Silentnight Holdings. Resignation of Ducal executive Philip Price; Job description of Clark at Ducal and Cornwell Parker companies; Statement of Clark concerning the...
- Legal dispute. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports that former Silentnight Beds chief executive officer Andrew Clark is suing Silentnight Holdings for unfair and wrongful dismissal.
- Heights of success. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p26
Interviews Michelle Scott, director of people and communications division at furniture maker Silentnight Holdings. Career background; Job satisfaction; Impact of the Internet on furniture business; Expected trend in interiors.
- Changes to Silentnight board. // Cabinet Maker;9/4/2009, Issue 5653, p5
The article reports on the revision of Silentnight Beds in its operations and board director groups. It mentions that the firm is revising its operating structure and allocates new responsibilities for its board directors. It notes that the firm will convert a number of its interim arrangement...
- JUST THE JOB. // Marketing (00253650);2/7/2007, p79
The article reports on the job description of Amanda Jones as marketing controller of Silentnight Beds. As marketing controller, she regularly tests the new products and manages its marketing and public relations activity. Jones was responsible for Silentnight's recent marketing initiative,...
- A clearer focus. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p59
Interviews the Silentnight Group executives Nino Allenza and Michelle Scott in Great Britain. Views on the future of the British furniture manufacturers; Aims of the company for 2004; Changes in the industry.