- Cookes pops corks for new look store. Lea // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p4
Reports the inauguration of Cookes Furniture store in Birmingham, England. Presence of furniture industry figures and customers in the celebration; Showroom displays of the store; Purpose of office renovation; Concessioner of the store.
- Phoenix from the ashes. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2013, Issue 5845, p4
The article reports on the return of West Yorkshire, England furniture store Damside Mill wherein it prepares to reopen the business which was destroyed by blaze in December 2012.
- Vegas first phase may add three floors. // Furniture/Today;8/20/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p4
Reports the renovation plans for the Las Vegas furniture market building in Nevada. Addition of three floors for the building; Solicitation of lease contract for the building; Plans of hiring another leasing executive by the end of August 2001.
- Cookes' parties the night away. // Cabinet Maker;12/04/98, Issue 5117, p28
Focuses on the triple celebration at Cookes Furniture's Christchurch store in London, England. Wedding of Cookes' chairman and founder Ted to Pauline; Fifth anniversary of the Christchurch branch; Extension and refurbishment of the store.
- Illinois retailer pulls off amazing transformation. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p16
Focuses on the renovation of Capaccio Bros. Furniture store in Lake Zurich, Illinois. Motif of the furniture store; Interior design; Furniture collection offered by Cappacio.
- Interiors 2000 renovates store. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p48
Reports on the expansion and renovation of the furniture retail store Interiors 2000 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- FAMILY TREASURES. Pickette., Sarah // Australian House & Garden;Aug2004, Issue 8, p112
When it comes to renovations, Pete and his wife Rachel are something of a dream team. Pete loves sinking his teeth into a good, challenging building project, while Rachel, an interior designer, is a dab hand with the decor. Pete can happily spend hours at the hardware store looking at nails and...
- Making waves in Cornwall. // Cabinet Maker;5/15/2009, Issue 5637, p4
The article reports on the opening of the new extended showroom of furnishing retailer Rosevears of Bugle in May 2009 in Cornwall, England. The newly renovated room has tripled the size of the store's building by 6,000 square feet. According to the store's managing director Gary Rosevear, the...
- Independent's revamp helps lure younger audience. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2013, Issue 5849, p4
The article focuses on the move of Francis of Malvern Ltd., the Worcestershire, England-based independent retailer, to renovate its building to attract younger customers.