- Do technology investments pay off? The evidence is in! Penuel, Bill; Yarnall, Louise // Leadership;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the benefits from companies' investments in technology. Five-year evaluation of the Multimedia Project; Improvement of teamwork, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Market promising for software firms. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;11/25/96, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p24
Presents information on the investment industry in the United States, as it relates to technology. Impact which money manager consolidations and expansions will have on the investment software industry; Upgrading of computer systems at CS First Boston and Fuji Capital Markets Corporation;...
- Looking for rebound candidates amid the carnage. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/9/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 15, p7
Reports developments related to technology investments in the United States as of April 2001. Percentage decline of the Goldman Sachs Technology Index; Trading of Black Box at projected 2001 earnings; Increase of expected 2001 earnings for Scientific-Atlanta.
- Editorial: The boom in technology funds- Implications for the fund management industry. Mellon, Jim // Journal of Asset Management;Mar2002, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p300
Editorial. Discusses the implications of technology for fund management in the U.S. Effect of technology on the macroeconomic aspect of the fund management industry; Information on the risks to consider for investors and fund managers regarding technology; Impact of the electronic distribution...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p16
Presents charts depicting global business investments of technology industry as of March 2002. Investment volume by product; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/8/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 27, p64
Presents charts and graph depicting the global investment in Technology as of July 2002. Warning on revenue decline among fledgling companies; Types of securities; Assessment of global equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 28, p64
Presents charts depicting the global technology investments as of July 2002. Types of security; Partnership between Nokia Corp. and IBM; Amount of the global equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/24/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p50
Presents information about global technology underwriting volume as of March 20, 2003. Data on global equity and debt deals; Information about syndicated loans.
- Isis technology VCT axed as it falls short of target. Daley, James // Money Marketing;2/28/2002, p3
Focuses on the downturn of the Isis technology in Great Britain. Concentration on the tax advantages; Ways of coping up the investment; Consideration of the objectives of the company.