- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p56
Presents charts and a graph related to investments in mass media and entertainment industries in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003.
- Bull market media. Rattle, Tom // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/03/99, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p19
Focuses on the quality of investment information available from various forms of mass media. Signs of degeneration in media contents; Suggestions to investors in searching for investment opportunities in media.
- Media/Telecom. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/09/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 39, p64
Presents statistics of investment deals for mass media and telecommunication companies for the week of October 9, 2000. Value of merger and acquisition deals; Underwriting rates.
- Heavy-hitter investors drawn by lure of media deals. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p22
Focuses on the role of investment firms in the mass media. Comments from Michael Garin, executive vice president at Furman Selz; Garin's contention that the mass media companies provide entrepreneurial managers with opportunity to use their skills; Names of investment firms with major positions...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Entertainment. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 28, p58
Presents charts depicting the global investments of the media/entertainment industry as of July 2002. Acquisition of venture capital by Vivendi Universal SA; Types of security; Amount of the syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Entertainment. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/30/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p46
Presents several charts and a graph depicting the investment banking on media and entertainment. Sale of company assets by Vivendi Universal chief executive officer Jean-Rene Fourtou; Indication on the accounting practices of AOL Time Warner; Details on the satellite television business of DirecTV.
- Dampier reclaims pundit top spot. Barr, Rebecca // Money Marketing;11/7/2002, p24
Discusses results of the PressWatch pundits table for September 2002. Investment product provider company which garnered the most pundit mentions overall; Reason why the Norwich Union received the most number of quotes from any one company; Name of the most cited individual spokesperson.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 39, p52
Provides the investment banking database on media and entertainment industry in the U.S., as of October 2003. Global media/entertainment underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top global issues bookrunners; Announced target and global merger and acquisition advisers; Global equity and...
- HOW THE MAJOR MEDIA PLAYERS STACK UP AROUND THE EASTERN WORLD. // Marketing (00253650);7/20/2000, p28
Presents an overview of the investment opportunities for media owners in three Asian countries. India; Japan; China.