A New Game for CFOs: Real Estate
- Multinational Corporations Zero In on Cost-Efficiency. Gose, Joe // National Real Estate Investor;Feb2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p31
Discusses the impact of international service providers who have global real estate responsibilities for multinational corporations. Changes in how companies manage their properties; Focus on efficiency that is enabling companies to make intelligent and swift decisions regarding real estate...
- Target audience dictates real estate ad style. Miller, Bruce // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/14/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p3B
Discusses the changes in real estate advertising in the U.S. Consumer behavior changes; Messages behind the advertisements; Amount of money being spent; Comparison between advertising in commercial and residential real estate.
- Homes, sweet homes, could be thing of past. Moses, Lucia // Editor & Publisher;7/15/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 27, p7
Reports the performance of real estate advertisements in the U.S. Increase of the revenue growth of real estate companies; Details on the market share of various companies; Use of the Internet in providing lists of available houses both for rent and for sale.
- Hong Kong property ads are like mini-films. Lam, Ray // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/26/2008, p23
The article comments on the advertisements for real estate businesses in Hong Kong, China. According to the author, ads for properties in the area are like mini-films, with people always waiting to see what happens next. The author states that the main thing is to push property prices up and...
- LV office market continues bumpy recovery. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 42, pP13
The article reports on the decrease in vacancy and rental rates in Las Vegas, Nevada in the third quarter of 2010.
- Home sales continue to build. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p31
Analyzes home sales figures in the U.S. for December 2002. Home sales by region; Factors affecting home sales; Prospects for the housing market for 2003.
- Carolinas celebrate diversity. Mattson-Teig, Beth // Shopping Center World;Mar2002, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p37
Focuses on the expansion of real estate business in North and South Carolina. Completion of retail projects in prime locations; Protection of developers from downturns; Role of technology and financial services in the regional economy.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p58
Presents charts and a graph related to global real estate underwriting volume as of August 11, 2003.
- News In Brief: Existing Home Sales Fall to 4.89M Units. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31252, p2
Reports on decline in sales of homes in September 2001 due to September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in Washington. Rate of decline in home sales; Percentage of decline in sales; Total home sales projected by the National Association of Realtors for 2001.