Foreign Issuers Keep on Coming
- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;12/8/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p4
A chart is presented that lists the circled private placements in the U.S. which include Michigan Electric, Cabot Oil & Gas and Leighton Holdings.
- Private Placement League Tables: 1H 2009. // Private Placement Letter;8/20/2009, p1
The article presents a list of articles and blogs published in this journal's website including the articles "Wawa Deal Completed by BASML," "Reminder: PPL Investors Survey is Under Way" and "RBS on Road With Australia's Foxtel."
- Melbourne Airport considers U.S. private debt. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;2/1/2010, p3
The article informs that Melbourne Airport, the Australian operator of the country's second busiest airport, is planning to raise funding through private bond market of the U.S.
- BUZZ BOX. // Private Placement Letter;6/9/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p1
Presents information regarding private placement transactions as of June 9, 2003. Bidding deadlines for Banc One Capital Market and ABN AMRO/Solly; Equipment lease and finance securitization conference in Chicago.
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;6/16/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p6
Present information on private placements compiled as of June 16, 2003.
- ANNUAL BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;6/23/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p9
Provides information on annual survey of private placement investors. Total commitments; Types and sources of securities; Classification of securities; Structured finance.
- ANNUAL BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;7/14/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p9
Presents an Annual Buyside Survey Form from the journal 'Private Placement Letter,' which seeks to gather information on the privately placed fixed-income securities market.
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;8/11/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p6
Presents a chart on circled traditional private placements, compiled as of August 11, 2003.
- Can cross-border, domestic deals, play side by side in perfect harmony? C. M. O. // Private Placement Letter;10/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the increase of activity of overseas privately placed fixed-income securities. Joint ventures for the securities; Amount invested with foreign issuers.
- The lands down under down a lot of deals -- NZ and Aussie lead the pop. S.E.L. // Private Placement Letter;10/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p1
Focuses on private placement securities in New Zealand and Australia. Investments in Australia and New Zealand; Viability of the region.