Two Top Equity Bankers Exit CSFB for Deutsche
- Deutsche Suing Over Recruiting. Weidner, David // American Banker;7/6/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 127, p5
Reports on Deutsche Bank's filing of a lawsuit against former health care investment bankers who transferred to Credit Suisse First Boston in mid-1999. Allegation of violation of noncompete agreements.
- Deutsche Bank Sues Four Alex. Brown Healthcare Bankers Who Jumped to CSFB. Wipperfurth, Heike; Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 27, p3
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Deutsche Bank AG against Russell Ray, Harris Hyman, Steven Schuh and Stuart Smith, former managing directors of Bankers Trust Co.'s Alex. Brown Inc.'s investment banking unit. Allegations of violating non-compete agreements; Bankers' joining of competitor Credit...
- Deutsche poaches top ABS group from arch-rival CSFB. Gregory, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/06/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p6
Focuses on employee raiding on asset-backed securities co-heads of Credit Suisse First Boston by Deutsche Bank. Existence of competition between the firms; Reasons of bankers Jorge Calderon and Philip Weingord in transferring to Deutsche bank; Impact of the transfer on market stability of the...
- Global High Yield Corporate Debt--US Dollar Denominated. // High Yield Report;1/6/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
Reports on global high yield corporate debt denominated in U.S. dollar for the period January 1-December 31, 2002. Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Deutsche Bank AG.
- THE NAME GAME AT CSFB. Hahn, Avital Louria; Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/31/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p4
Presents information on various U.S. business enterprises as of March 31, 2003. Renaming of the research division of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CFSB) as DLJ Research; Appointment of Colin Grassie as the head of global markets Europe by Deutsche Bank AG; Selection of Charles Rossotti as...
- Still smarting from CSFB's recent raid, Deutsche nabs rival's top healthcare pro. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/23/99, Vol. 65 Issue 34, p3
Reports on the appointment of former Credit Suisse First Boston health care banking chief Trygve Mikkelsen as managing director at Deutsche Bank. Speculations of the employment terms offered Mikkelsen; Personal and professsional background of Mikkelsen; Mikkelsen's specialization.
- CSFB Adds Deutsche Trio To Leveraged Loan Team. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;07/19/99, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p1
Announces that Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) has hired former officials of Deutsche Banc Alex.Brown, to join its leveraged finance team. Profile of Edward Garden, who will serve as managing director for leveraged buyout-sponsored coverage activity; Comments from Harold Bogle, CSFB's...
- Two Deals Upsize in US as Europe Waits. // Bank Loan Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p11
Presents news updates in the stock market in the U.S. as of November 8, 2002. Allied Waste's pricing of its Ba3/BB-rated offering of senior notes under rule 144a through Credit Suisse First Boston and Deutsche Bank; National Waterworks' plan to price a B3/B-rated offering of senior subordinated...
- Will Donal Trump-et Gaming Success? Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
Reports on U.S. billionaire Donald Trump's plans to issue gaming bonds underwritten by Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse First Boston. Restructuring of Trump's two-tranche deal in order to appeal to foreign investors; Suspicion felt by most market players regarding Trump; Unanimous voting of the...