Patricia Cornwell to Hit No. 1 on New York Times Fiction List
- Hardcover Bestsellers/Fiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;6/5/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 23, p16
The article presents a list of the best-selling fiction books in the U.S. as of June 5, 2006. The book At Risk, by Patricia Cornwell lands in the number 1 slot with 680,300 copies in print. Matthew Pearl follows up his bestselling The Dante Club with a solid hit, The Poe Shadow. The Hard Way, by...
- Hardcover Bestsellers: Fiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;11/21/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 46, p11
A list of hardcover best selling fiction books as of November 21, 2005 is presented. The first is "A Feast for Crows," by George R. R. Martin. This is followed by "Light From Heaven," by Jan Karon. The third one is "Predator," by Patricia Cornwell.
- Hardcover Bestsellers: Fiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/9/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 2, p17
The article presents a list of hardcover fiction bestsellers for the week ending January 9, 2006. It includes The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown, Every Breath You Take, by Judith McNaught, Predator, by Patricia Cornwall and On the Run, by Iris Johansen.
- The Scarpetta Factor. // Publishers Weekly;9/28/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 39, p46
The article reviews the book "The Scarpetta Factor," by Patricia Cornwell.
- Scarpetta. // Publishers Weekly;11/24/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 47, p40
The article reviews the book "Scarpetta," by Patricia Cornwell.
- Red Mist. // Diva;Mar2012, Issue 190, p43
The article reviews the book "Red Mist," by Patricia Cornwell.
- FLESH AND BLOOD. // Diva;Dec2014, p37
No abstract available.
- Schumacher booked for Cornwell pic. Kit, Zorianna // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/1/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 52, p1
Joel Schumacher is in negotiations to develop and direct Columbia Pictures' big-screen adaptation of best-selling author Patricia Cornwell's 1991 novel â€œCruel & Unusual,â€ featuring medical examiner Dr. Kay Scarpetta. The book is one of 11 in a series about Cornwall's Scarpetta...
- Trace (Book). Madden, Leslie // Library Journal;9/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 15, p48
Reviews the book "Trace," by Patricia Cornwell.