Amazon.com Reports 3Q 2003 Results
- Strong Holiday Season Bolsters Amazon.com 4Q Profits. // Book Publishing Report;2/2/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the impact of the holiday sales on Amazon.com. Assessment of profits; Sales; Effects of changes in foreign exchange rates on sales. INSET: Amazon.com Financial Highlights.
- Amazon.com Posts Profit, Loses Euro Heads. // Chain Store Age;Mar2002, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p86
Provides information on the financial condition of Amazon.com as of March 2002. Business losses sustained by the company during the 4th quarter of 2001; Effect of the exchange rate on the finances of the company; Comparison of sales revenue with other online marketers; Resignation of several...
- Cry Me a River. Shoulberg, Warren // Home Textiles Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p4
In this article the author discusses the declining profit of Amazon.Com Inc. in the U.S.
- Revenues & Losses Jump at Amazon.com as Stock Sinks. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the financial performance of Amazon.com Inc. for the second quarter of 2000. Reason for the revenue shortfall; Successor of Joseph Galli as president; Amazon's stock price on July 24, 2000.
- Amazon Q3 Sales In CE Segment Rise 25 Percent. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p42
Reports on the percent increase in third quarter sales of Amazon.com Inc. in consumer electronics segment for the year 2002. Effect of lowering the prices of consumer electronics.
- Amazon Looks to Profit From Moves. Williamson, Richard // Interactive Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 42, p19
Reports on the efforts of Amazon.com to improve its corporate profits. Forecasts on the sales of the company in 2001; Price reduction of Amazon; Shareholder lawsuits filed against the company.
- Amazon Banking on Kindle Fire After Q3 Struggle. // Book Publishing Report;Nov2011, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that Amazon.com Inc. has been reported with increasing sales of 44 percent in the third quarter of 2011 from about 7.6 up to 10.9 billion U.S. dollars, posting a net income of 63 million dollars but still down from the net income of 231 million in the third quarter of 2010.
- U.S. Book Biz Shows Improvement During Amazon.com's Tough Week. // Book Publishing Report;07/31/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p4
Provides an overview on the financial performance of Amazon.com for the second quarter and first half of 2000. Net loss for the quarter; Pro forma net loss per share; Sales performance of its various businesses.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;1/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the sales performance of Amazon.com Inc.'s books, music and video (BMV)/DVD division in the fourth quarter of 2001. Total increase in pro forma operating income for the unit; Improvement in company-wide sales during the period; Net sales at the BMV division for the full year.