- Some things never change. // Furniture/Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p2
The article focuses on the notion that more things stay the same when they are changed, specifically in the furniture industry in the U.S.
- Let the good times roll, again. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2008, Issue 5613, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Dids MacDonald about the safeguards needed to protect copyright in design, and another article which emphasizes the importance of maintaining a strong unified industry voice.
- Trilliums: It's time for everyone to get involved. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on the integrity of the Trillium Awards competition for the household furniture makers in Canada. Critic of the Ontario Furniture Manufacturers Association on the competition program; Effort of the committee to redesign the competition program; Significance of the manufacturers support...
- High Point Market offers chance to exchange smiles. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p158
The article presents the author's views on the role played by the High Point Market in the furniture industry.
- A SHOW OF FAITH. Sidkin, Stephen // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2013, Issue 5844, p54
The article presets an answer to a question involving supplier and distributor in the furniture industry.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;4/1/2005, Issue 5432, p43
Presents positive and negative events in the furniture industry for the week ending April 1, 2005 in Great Britain.
- Manufacturers plan for a profitable 1999. // Cabinet Maker;05/14/99, Issue 5138, p4
Reports on British furniture manufacturers' performance in 1998 according to a survey sponsored by the test and research establishment firm FIRA. Percentage of manufacturers with increases in sales; Plan of producers to invest more in machinery in 1999; Increase in spending on buildings.
- Prices are no higher this year. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p5
Highlights the results of a report from the British Office for National Statistics on the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- A hard act to follow. Brown, Simon // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p7
Highlights the Installation Court of the Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers, an annual gathering of furniture companies in Great Britain, which took place at the Mansion House on May 8, 2000.