Department stores move to centre stage
- Most key indicators down in Oct. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p38
No abstract available.
- Furniture factories post third straight monthly gain. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the stability of the U.S. furniture factors orders in August. Result of the increasing unemployment rate; Improvement of retail trade; Evaluation of the economic indicators.
- July indicators mixed. // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p53
Focuses on the economic indicators of the furniture industry as of July 2001 in the United States. Increase of sales in the industry; Trends in the furniture factory employment; Variations in the monthly annualized rates of consumer spending on furniture and beddings.
- FURNITURE INDICATORS. // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p51
Presents a chart depicting furniture indicators in the United States as of August 2003. Annual rate of privately owned housing units; Furniture factory capacity utilization; Furniture producer price index.
- Furniture indicators mixed. // Furniture/Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p65
Presents economic indicators for the United States furniture industry in June 2000. Comparison of the sales revenues; Tracking of home resales; Percentage increase of the producer price index.
- Home sales up, spending down. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p89
Reports on economic indicators for the furniture industry in the United States in March 2001. Percentage increase in sales of existing single-family homes; Percentage increase in sales of new homes; Housing starts; Furniture price index; Furniture factory employment.
- April furniture indicators mixed. // Furniture/Today;06/18/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p38
Focuses on the April 2001 economic indicators for the furniture industry in the United States. Growth of privately-owned housing starts; Decrease on the sales of single-family homes; Monthly annualized rates of consumer spending on furniture and bedding.
- FURNITURE INDICATORS. // Furniture/Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p50
Presents several graphs depicting the economic indicators of furniture industry as of May 2002. Rate of consumer spending for furniture and bedding in February 2002; Comparison of March 2001 and 2002 sales of new single-family homes; Percentage of decrease in existing single-family home resales...
- FURNITURE INDICATORS. // Furniture/Today;3/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p66
Presents graphs showing seasonally adjusted economic indicators for the furniture industry as of January 2003. Consumer spending for furniture and bedding; Privately owned housing starts.