Department stores move to centre stage
- Most key indicators down in Oct. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p38
No abstract available.
- Furniture factories post third straight monthly gain. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the stability of the U.S. furniture factors orders in August. Result of the increasing unemployment rate; Improvement of retail trade; Evaluation of the economic indicators.
- July indicators mixed. // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p53
Focuses on the economic indicators of the furniture industry as of July 2001 in the United States. Increase of sales in the industry; Trends in the furniture factory employment; Variations in the monthly annualized rates of consumer spending on furniture and beddings.
- FURNITURE INDICATORS. // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p51
Presents a chart depicting furniture indicators in the United States as of August 2003. Annual rate of privately owned housing units; Furniture factory capacity utilization; Furniture producer price index.
- Furniture indicators mixed. // Furniture/Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p65
Presents economic indicators for the United States furniture industry in June 2000. Comparison of the sales revenues; Tracking of home resales; Percentage increase of the producer price index.
- April furniture indicators mixed. // Furniture/Today;06/18/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p38
Focuses on the April 2001 economic indicators for the furniture industry in the United States. Growth of privately-owned housing starts; Decrease on the sales of single-family homes; Monthly annualized rates of consumer spending on furniture and bedding.
- FURNITURE INDICATORS. // Furniture/Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p50
Presents several graphs depicting the economic indicators of furniture industry as of May 2002. Rate of consumer spending for furniture and bedding in February 2002; Comparison of March 2001 and 2002 sales of new single-family homes; Percentage of decrease in existing single-family home resales...
- FURNITURE INDICATORS. // Furniture/Today;3/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p66
Presents graphs showing seasonally adjusted economic indicators for the furniture industry as of January 2003. Consumer spending for furniture and bedding; Privately owned housing starts.
- Most indicators drop in August. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p262
Reports on the drop in economic indicators for the furniture industry in the United States in August 2000 except home resales and housing starts. Increase in the sales of existing single-family homes and privately owned housing starts; Flatness in the furniture producer price index.