Winning formula for sculptural fabric
- Awards opening. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p6
Reports on the annual Singapore International Furniture Fair which will be held in Singapore on March 1â€“5, 2004. Efforts made for the upcoming event; Additional categories to draw more participants; Theme of the trade fair.
- New awards for the industry. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p8
Highlights the Insideâ€”The Interiors Party and Awards formerly known as the Furniture Awards in Great Britain. Programs included in the event; Categories of the awards; Contact information for tickets to the party.
- Events on tap at Tupelo Market. // Furniture/Today;8/14/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p49
The article presents a calendar of social events at the Tupelo Furniture Market in Mississippi, from August 16 to 18, 2006. The "Furniture/Today" magazine's kickoff party will be held at the Mississippi Complex on August 16. The Tupelo Furniture Marketing Association will present the Buyer...
- Singapore design award deadline. // Cabinet Maker;9/17/2004, Issue 5406, p7
Highlights the 2005 Singapore Furniture Design Award in Singapore. Event description; Theme; Participants; Programs and activities.
- A Classic Proposition. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Oct2007, p30
The article highlights the annual New Orleans International Piano Competition, sponsored by the Musical Arts Society of New Orleans, that was held on July 21-20, 2007 at Loyola's University's Roussel Hall in New Orleans, Louisiana. The event was participated by 12 semifinalists for a cash prize...
- Two Win As CSR Of The Year. // National Underwriter / P&C;9/26/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 36, p21
Highlights the National CSR of the Year Award in the U.S. Event description; Winners of the award; Criteria for judging; Programs and activities.
- TIME OUT. // Northern Colorado Business Report;6/29/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p11A
Several pictures taken at various events in Colorado including the 30th anniversary of the North Colorado Med Evac helicopter program, Undsey Deringer receiving the Linda Nerger Youth Volunteer Excellence Award, and winner of head shaving contest are presented.
- THE TRYING GAME. Hurley, Lisa // Special Events;Feb2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p8
Comments on the 2004 Gala Awards ceremony at The Special Event which was held on January 8, 2005 in Miami, Florida. Reactions of nominees who did not get an award; Rules for contests; Information on the 2005 Gala Award entry process.
- On the Move. // Adweek;4/19/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p44
This article presents information on various special events as of April 19, 2004. Themed, "Born Leaders--Women Who Change the World," the Matrix Awards is presented by New York Women in Communications. International Andy Awards is to be presented by the Advertising Club at Capitale on April 20,...