Department store trio in Birmingham
- Department stores chain performance. // Chain Store Age;Aug98, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p9A
Presents a chart summarizing the sales performance of departments store chains in the United States for fiscal 1997. Includes information on the total sales incurred; Average sales per store; Department stores include Bon-Ton and Dayton Hudson.
- Home centers. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jul93, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p10
Reports on store closures, acquisitions and expansions. Closure of Triangle Building Centers; HomeBase's appointed managers for its installation and remodeling services program; Wolohan Lumber's acquisition of Fishers Big Wheel outlets; Channel Home Centers' store opening in Elizabeth, New...
- Supermarkets. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jul93, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p10
Reports on store constructions, expansions and openings. Megafoods Stores'construction of eight stores; Weis Markets' opening of its fourth Scott's Low Cost outlet; Smart & Final store openings; Butera Finer Foods' sale of stock.
- HIGH STREET MOVING TO CHINA. // New Zealand Apparel;Jul2012, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p1
The article deals with the entry of high street and Western chain stores in China such as H&M, Zara and Gap.
- Four Seasons' midlife crisis. // Business North Carolina;Jul2014, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p30
The article focuses on the Four Seasons Town Centre in Greensboro, North Carolina as of 2014 and discusses competition offered by open-air centers, the departure of anchor tenant Belk, a privately-owned department store chain, and retention of other stores such as Dillard's and J.C. Penney.
- Northern Explosion. // Chain Store Age;Dec2007, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p142
The article presents information on several chain store construction projects in the northeastern region of the U.S. Ridge Hill will be the first major lifestyle center in the New York metropolitan region and will be easily accessible to residents of Westchester County and Manhattan. Shoppes at...
- Key Facts. // Mitsukoshi, Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jan2007, p4
The article presents key facts about Tokyo, Japan-based Mitsukoshi Ltd., a company primarily engaged in the operation of department stores in both Japan and overseas. The number of employees of the company is cited. Also included is the company's head office, phone, fax, web address,...
- Stamp of Approval. Molaro, Regina // License!;Jan2005, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p38
The article informs that Karen Neuburger (KN) inked a deal with Hampton Art LLC, to launch a collection of KN rubber stamps that will be unveiled at the Craft & Hobby Association Show in Atlanta next month. Images and phrases from KN Ltd.'s textiles and prints will be used as decorative elements...
- London Drugs. // Housewares;Sep2003 Supplement, p9
Provides information on London Drugs Store, a retail chain stores managed by London Drugs Ltd. in Canada. Number of outlets owned by the company; Different product categories available at the variety store; Details of various in-house promotional activities of the store.