Walker Greenbank pays Â£5.5m for Sanderson
- Profit on the cards after buy. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by fabric group Walker GreenBack. Terms and condition of the agreement; Edge in combining the group; Financial figures of both companies.
- Bedeck takes Sanderson concessions. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Reports on Bedeck's acquisition of Sanderson's loss making bedding concessions. Amount of the acquisition; Terms of the deal; Impact of the sale on Sanderson parent company Walker Green.
- Keep on rolling. // Printing World;9/4/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of printing firm Walker Greenbank PLC to acquire the two printing factories owned by wallpaper printer and curtainmaker Sanderson in Denham, England. Purchase value; Terms of the agreement; Production capabilities of factories.
- Talks begin. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p4
Reports on the takeover meeting initiated by the fabric and bedlinen firm Sanderson in Great Britain.
- Walker Greenbank in the market for more acquisitions. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p6
Reports that Walker Greenbank PLC is continuing to look for acquisitions after its purchase of Sanderson in Great Britain. Financial performance company following the acquisition of Sanderson; Intentions of the company for the further acquisition; Plans of the company in adding sales in line...
- GenCorp expanding its wallcovering unit. // Plastics News;5/11/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p19
Reports on the plans of GenCorp Incorporated to expand its commercial wallcovering business, with the acquisition of the commercial wallcovering business of Walker Greenbank plc of England. Services provided by GenCorp; Plans for the acquisition.
- Walker Greenbank buy boosts share price. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p6
Reports on the increase in the share price of British furniture firm Walker Greenbank after being purchased by Sanderson, maker of wallcoverings and fabrics.
- Sanderson move will bear fruit soon. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p5
Reports on the integration of British fabric and wallcovering company Sanderson into Walker Greenbank. Restoration of Sanderson to profit; Number of products of Sanderson launched in autumn 2004; Optimism of Walker Greenbank chairman Ian Kirkham on the recovery of operating losses incurred in...
- Second half sales look up. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2006, Issue 5474, p6
The article reports on the continued economic recovery of Walker Greenbank in the second half of 2005. The company designs, manufactures and distributes wallpaper, textiles and furnishings. It also plans to offer all current and deferred members of its pension plan a cash payment in lieu of...