Licentia slims down ranges to compete
- 10 Steps to Creating a Killer Business Plan. // Broker Magazine;Oct/Nov2000, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p6
Discusses ten steps to creating a good business plan. Determining the reasons for writing the plan; Getting the overall picture; Grabbing everything that is already handy; Just typing; Preparing rough draft; Conducting research; Starting to think about the financial aspects of the business;...
- Strategy finder. Yednak, Crystal // Crain's Chicago Business;1/14/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p34
The article offers information on different activities in finding business strategies.
- Astute strategic planning is the art of war. Basile, Frank // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/05/99, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p23A
Discusses the importance of strategic planning for business enterprises. Comparison of business to the art of war; Need for understanding of organizational goal among all members of the organization; Tips on strategic planning; Importance of knowing your competitors' weaknesses.
- Business plan key to making idea a reality. Cohen, David J. // Inside Tucson Business;05/31/99, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p15B
Provides tips on how to develop a business plan and entice the needed investors or lenders. Information and critical elements that should be included in the business plan; Appropriate financial statements; Accurate estimate of income and expenses.
- A case for strategic planning. Fick, Bob // Inside Tucson Business;7/14/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p12
Offers information regarding strategic planning in business. Internal analysis of the company, including its financial history, accomplishment history and resources; Considering factors outside of the company.
- Murphy's Law and Strategic Planning. Hopen, Deborah // Journal for Quality & Participation;Winter2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p3
The article introduces articles that deal with issues associated with strategic planning.
- The foundations of Strategic Management. Bull, Richard // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Sep99, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p24
Investigates the complexity of strategic management. Strategic perspective on business; Ways of financing growth in future; What the ethical values within a business will determine.
- a simple, effective approach to the strategic planning process. O'Neil, Michael A. // Supervision;Mar2001, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p3
Presents an approach to a strategic planning process. Objectives of strategic planning process for an organization; Details on long-range strategic planning; Sample framework on strategic planning process.
- Strategy and Organization. Turner, Ian D. // Henley Manager Update;Autumn99, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Looks at some well established principles and theories in strategy and organization. Challenges faced by companies pursuing unorthodox strategies; Determinants of bargaining power; Threats to the appropriators of economics surplus in firms.