Directors share Â£1.2m
- MFI bosses share bonus. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p5
Reports on the bonus received by several directors of the furniture retailer MFI in Great Britain.
- Three senior MFI marketing staff go in reorganisation. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p4
Reports on the departure of three of MFI's most senior marketing staff following the reorganization of the company's marketing and merchandise department. Background on the three marketing executives; Background on British company.
- MFI recruits top marketer to lead retail expansion. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);7/31/2003, p1
Great Britain's biggest furniture retailer, MFI Ltd., has hired retail veteran Steven Round as its marketing director, as it expands its presence on Britain's high streets. Round is a former marketing director of Superdrug, interim brand director at Kwik Save and ex-managing director of...
- Kitchens in synch. Lorenz, Trish // Design Week;3/13/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p15
Focuses on MFI Ltd. marketing director Jon Rosby's strategy of continued commitment to mass market retailing while employing a design-led approach. Trend among home retailers to harness design like never before as consumers become more design-savvy; Rosby's career history; Rosby's...
- MFI appoints Steve Round as brand chief. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;7/31/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the appointment of Steven Round as commercial director of furniture retailer MFI. Responsibility of Round; Career background of Steven Round; Restoration of MFI's several out-of-town superstores.
- MFI recruits Mars boss to board role. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);10/7/1999, p1
Reports on the appointment of Mark Horgan as chief marketer for Mars in Europe by MFI. Efforts of MFI to reverse its declining market share; Competition with Ikea; Losses reported in July 1999; Horgan's previous position at United Biscuits; Job responsibilities; Appointment of Gordon McDonald...
- Ingle begins MFI overhaul. Lewis, Mark; Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p3
Focuses on the review of product and pricing strategy at the loss-making retail operation made by MFI chief executive Matthew Ingle in Great Britain. Decrease of profits of the company during the second month of year 2005; Deterioration of retail trading conditions; Culture of unrealitistically...
- New names at the top for MFI and Argos. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p6
Reports on appointments of executives in MFI (UK) Ltd. and Argos' senior management teams. Sara Weller; Shaun O'Callaghan.
- MFI names new finance director. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2005, Issue 5425, p7
The article reports that MFI (UK) Ltd. has ended its five-month search for a financial director with the recruitment of Mark Robinson who joins in April 2005. He has been finance director of international mining and construction supplies group Delta since 1999. Before that he was at ICI for 13...