Dreams thinking big with expansion plans
- Profits leap at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2007, Issue 5535, p5
The article reports on the turnover of Dreams company in Great Britain. Bed retailer Dreams has increased its turnover by 22% in the year to December 24, 2006. The leap to Â£131.5 million from Â£107.6 million illustrates the company's growth to some 150 outlets nationwide. In 2007, its...
- Dreams opens 200th store. // Cabinet Maker;4/17/2009, Issue 5633, p7
The article reports on the opening of the 200th superstore of Dreams PLC in Tamworth, England on April 10, 2009. It states that the 10,000-square-foot new store indicated that the company has doubled the number of stores in its network since 2003. It also mentions that it is one of 35 scheduled...
- Dreams opens two new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/8/2009, Issue 5636, p6
The article reports on the growth of Dreams PLC in London, England. The company announced the opening of its two new stores in Romford on May 16, 2009 and in Teddington on May 9, 2009. These stores are part of the 35 facilities that are scheduled to open in 2009 which will create approximately...
- Dreams beats the downturn. Worthington, Nick // Cabinet Maker;4/30/2010, Issue 5685, p14
The article looks at how Dreams, a bed retailer in Great Britain, achieves its success. According to Nick Worthington, the chief executive officer, they made efforts to identify the areas where they can accomplish efficiencies, such as minimizing wastage, improving systems and information...
- Clare plans 200 stores. Pamber, Deven // Cabinet Maker;6/23/2006, Issue 5493, p4
The article reports that Mike Clare, the CEO of Dreams PLC, has warned bed retailers that he plans to get 25% of the market in Great Britain within three years or by 2010. In his speech at the conference of the British Retail Consortium, Clare declared his ambition for 200 stores and a Â£200...
- Dreams' degree in class of its own. // Cabinet Maker;10/2/2009, Issue 5657, p4
The article reports on the celebration by Dreams PLC of the graduation of its twelve students to complete the foundation degree in Retail Management at in Buckinghamshire, England. The company presents to the university the idea to design a retail-based degree to offer a structured path of...
- Dreams begins South West expansion. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p8
The article reports on the move of Dreams PLC to expand the operation in bed retail in Exeter, England.
- Profits up for bed chain Dreams. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p4
Highlights the financial performance of bed chain Dreams for the year 1998.
- Three more Dreams shops. // Cabinet Maker;09/17/99, Issue 5155, p4
Reports opening of additional Dreams retail stores in Great Britain.