Polish sofas seized
- Cowboys and Indians. Weimer, Tonja Evetts // House Beautiful;Apr2004, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p50
Relates the appreciation of a woman from the West for sofas and chairs from the far East.
- Are you eclectic? // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p23
The article presents photographs of sofas including armchair in Dexter Teal fabric, 3-seat modular & angled chaise in Casa Line fabric and sofa in Cord Amethyst fabric.
- Are you contemporary? // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p24
Several photographs of sofa that give contemporary style to rooms are presented that include 3-seat sofa in Arena Onyx fabric, 2.5-seat modular with chaise in Boss Graphite leather and 3 seat sofa in Quadra Charcoal fabric.
- Going Strong. // House Beautiful;Oct2003, Vol. 145 Issue 10, p38
Offers information on several sofas.
- Coral Brief. Sollis, Carolyn // House Beautiful;Dec2002, Vol. 144 Issue 12, p40
Features sofas mostly in coral hues. John Robshaw's JRLC03 sofa; Gaston y Daniela's Egeo sofa; Clarence House's Tahiti sofa.
- 1 sofa, 14 yards, 9 lives. Sollis, Carolyn // House Beautiful;Dec2000, Vol. 142 Issue 12, p40
Offers a look at the design and prices of sofa being offered in the United States market.
- Multiplicity rules. Lea, Jane // Cabinet Maker;02/04/2000, Issue 5173, p12
Focuses on the increase in the popularity of multiple function furniture. Increase in preference for sofa beds as a space saving furniture; Use of spare rooms as home offices; Consumers' preference for high-quality furniture. INSETS: Level best.;Something in the air..
- Sitting Alone. Keane, Gemma // Penumbra;2015, Vol. 25, p15
An image of a sofa at the middle of woods and plants is presented.
- Glamour's Do anything better guide. // Glamour;Nov99, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p140
Provides information on how to design a sofa. Materials needed.